⌗₃₇

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞

𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. YOUR LOVE

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED. YOU BLANKY stared at thin air that you didn't get to sleep that much after last night. you stayed up thinking about connie, eren, yanna, and somehow veronica that she was some close friend to connie and she's a backstabber and you kind of believed it but don't. you rubbed your eyes that connie has also told you he loves you.

you removed your glasses that you wonder how the hell you got into this situation. two months ago, you were the golden girl that didn't give a fuck about people but only the school and now today, you're in some kind of love drama between connie and eren. you sucked your teeth that you blame yourself for letting that damn urge get to you yet... eren had kissed you back without him shoving you away or cussing at you. you hummed that you find that weird.

"... y/n, you want some of my milkshake?" your eyes darted at kimberly that was sitting beside you this entire time drinking her milkshake and scrolling on her phone. you huffed through your nostrils that you had a whole mini breakdown and she didn't even peep. "i'm fine but can i ask you a question?"

"is it a hard one? because you know i'm not good with any high level questions you stay asking me and it makes me feel dumb for not answering it correctly." your eyes had wandered around then you snorted while putting on your glasses back on. "it's not, kim. it's only a random question."

"oh.. okay what is it?" can i suck on your boobs- "if you had kiss some guy that isn't your boyfriend and that guy had a whole girlfriend but your boyfriend has been lying to you. how would you feel?" you blinked your eyes a couple times seeing her eyebrows furrowed.

"wow, that is a random question... but i would feel like an asshole because even though my boyfriend has been lying to me that doesn't mean i should kiss some other guy that isn't my man especially with that guy having a whole girl? yeah, i would definitely wish i hadda time machine." your eyes widened with a small smile that you're fucked.

"right and what if your boyfriend has told you the truth and told you he loves you?" kimberly took another sip of her milkshake then pull the straw away. "i would honestly break up with him and tell him that i cheated on him to avoid anymore drama." shit, i'm fucked again.

"uh huh." kimberly legs had dangled then her eyes seen you were furrowing your eyebrows. "why you ask me that? that's not like you for asking that sort of question." your lips puckered up as your eyes slowly look at her that kimberly can tell that it isn't you forreal, your nails tapped on the surface of the table and you looked around to see if anyone was passing by you two.