⌗₁₂

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴𝙭𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
𝙭𝙞𝙞. TENNIS COURT

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

AFTER HIS LITTLE PIT STOP FROM EREN'S MOTHER house, connie furrowed his eyebrows and suck on his pierced tongue to spot you in the tennis court. kimberly had informed him about it since he couldn't find you or answered your phone. he took another step and stood by the bench with his arms crossed. "aye, four eyes!" your ears perked up then your eyes darted at the person that called out to you.

your hand held up to pause the game between you and the person, they nodded their head as you walked up to connie. you grabbed your towel from the bench and dabbed the sweat off of your forehead. "who knew you played tennis, why you ain't tell me?" your eyebrow raised up as you kept dabbing your neck to remove the sweat off. "should it matter and what do you want? i was in a middle of the game."

connie's brows furrowed by the way you gave him an attitude, he rolled his neck and sucked his teeth. "fuck yo' game, today is our tutoring session and you wouldn't want me to slack remember." his head leaned forward with him showing off a smirk with your head leaning back a little, you side eyed that you did told him something like that.

your eyes drawn back to him and his eyes gazing you up and down- you wore a high pleated white mini skirt and an crop solid cami top that revealed your sports bra underneath in case the boys wants to be a pervert for staring at your breasts. your skin was glistening from the sweat and he bit his lip softly that you looked so sexy in this state. your eyebrows furrowed and you smacked his face with the towel, connie let out a yelp with his hand on his cheek from feeling the little sting. "what was that for?!"

"for being a pervert..." you clenched his shirt and pulled him towards you with your head slightly to the side and eyes all darkened. "...stare at me like that again, i'm going to give your balls a taste of my fist." connie let out a brief gasp from how aggressive you sounded towards him, connie let out a chuckle then had a small smile.

"but how else would i express that i'm attracted to you?" your brows furrowed and let go of his shirt with you sucking your teeth, you continue dabbing your sweat off and bent over to grab your water bottle.

connie puckered his lips and made a sharp whistle from the way your skirt lifted up a little almost revealing your underwear, your eyes darted and hit his leg with the tennis racket. "owowoowowowow!" connie howled as you stood back up, letting out a gruff chuckle then sipped on your water bottle.

"hey, y/n! there's an important meeting i have to get to, i'll see you later." you nodded as you watched them, packed up their things with you still drinking. "seems like you have no one to play with now, what a shame." connie faked a pout as your face twisted.