⌗₅

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙫. NUMBERS

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

UUUUGHHHH THIS IS SO BOOOORING! CONNIE groaned out as your face twisted that there's no way he's acting like this. "it's only been five minutes." connie scrunched up his face at you with a look that he looks like he's going to die if he keeps trying to solve this problem.

"it feels like five hours, ion wanna do this nomo. estoy demasiado cansado."
( i'm too tired )

connie slouched against the chair with him making a weep face with you blankly staring at him that he's doing the most over these easy ass problems that you could do in your sleep. "no wonder you're failing, you see the problem and just give up without actually trying them out. pathetic."

connie brows furrowed with you solving the problem. "i'm not pathetic, it's just why would i want to waste my time on it and know that i'm not gonna have it correct with all those damn formulas not helping my ass." you glanced at him and see him scowling at you, you can tell he's frustrated that he can't solve them just like you could.

you took a sigh with your eyes closed then open them back up. "you're right on the wasting time on a problem but you have to keep solving them, that's how you learn and mistakes can turn into an accomplishment that you managed to do it over and over until you get it right." connie blinked his eyes a couple times that you sounded convincing.

connie let out a light hum. "i'll try but if it don't work, i'm not doing this shit nomo."

you rolled your eyes as you continue solving the problem with connie propping his elbow, gazing at the way your eyebrows furrowed when you concentrate and you chewing on your lip to remember the formula.

"you got a boyfriend?" connie blurted out with your head snapped at him, he giggled.

"no and do the problems." you pointed at the notebook as connie sucked his teeth that he doesn't feel like doing them but only want to get to know you. "i can see why you don't have one."

"what's that suppose to mean?" connie tilted his head slightly to the side with his chin resting on his palm and his lips puckered up. "you know what it means, you don't have one because you're either a lesbian or gotten your heart broken."

your face scrunched up that he really laid out some dumb reasons. "i'm ignoring you now." you flipped to another page as connie let out a 'unt unt' with his mouth closed. "you know i'm right about one thing and it's you being a lesbian."