⌗₃₈

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. BACKSTABBER

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

YOU STROLLED UP TO THE WINDOW OF esteban's food truck after the customer received their food they ordered. "hi, what can i ge- mija?" you seen his eyes had widened not in shock but in awe of seeing you again. you were looking so pretty as always especially those hoodies you'd wear.

"hey, springer. you gotta minute to spare?" connie nodded his head vigorously that he does have time as he took off his hair cap and tossed it at esteban that was confused on why connie is so hasty. his head looked out the window and you waved at him while his head nod at you with a small smile. "how you been, bonita?"

you had chills through your body that esteban making your ass hot. "i've been good, how about you?" you smiled back as you seen esteban shrugged with just his shoulders. "could've been better if eren did his shift today and i would've been gotten my nails re-done by now." your eyes widened a little then chuckled seeing esteban showing off his nails.

connie walked around from the corner and walked up to you with a dimple smile across his face. "hey." your eyes glanced at connie getting all shy and shit with his freckled cheeks reddening up. "hi." you responded back as he giggled softly then he slowly grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"so uh how are you? i missed you a lot ever since that night i pulled up to your house." connie held your hand tighter as you both head over to a empty table to sit in. "i've been fine and i kinda missed you too." connie scoffed once he slouched back from the chair that's near you.

"kinda? that hurts my feelings." connie fake a pout by poking out his bottom lip at you and his hands over his chest that you broke his heart, you chuckled making him chuckle as well. "i miss that smile of yours." connie added as your cheeks were warming up and him smiling so sweetly to you, you side away.

"yeah..." you lowly spoken as connie tilted his head slightly to the side that you weren't looking happy, you had on this neutral expression and it concerns him that you'd do that when you're going to get straight to the point.

"...connie, i've been thinking a lot since that night you told me about veronica and i still don't believe that she's just this close friend to you that made everyone else around you think that y'all had something special. yeah, you told me she's a backstabber that you thought she was perfect but i feel like there's more and i wanna know why can't you tell me what she really is to you."