⌗₁₄

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙞𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙞𝙫. PAPI SÍ!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙱𝙰𝙽'𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙺
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

WE SHOULD HEAD TO EREN'S JOB REAL QUICK. ❞ yanna spatted out as your face scrunched up at the suggestion she spoke out. "for what?" yanna stomach growled then yours went along as your face and hers glared at each other.

"that's why." she answered as she grabbed your hand and led the two of you down the block then spotted a food truck that was labeled 'ESTEBAN'S FOOD TRUCK'. you seen there was customers taking their meal from the employees and took a nice bite out of it that made them hum in satisfaction.

your nose got captured by the smoke and food aroma as your stomach growled louder that it will love to be blessed by that meal. you chewed on your lip as yanna fully took you up to the window with your eyes coming in contact with teal-green orbs. "hey baby! i was hanging out with y/n and we've gotten hungry on our way here so whip us something."

eren eyes were still on you as you mugged at him. "like hell imma serve her my food, she better eat from one of thos- OW!" connie hand swatted against eren's head that he was being a pain for no reason as he glanced at you, your eyes widened. "you work here?"

"yeah, didn't yanna told you about that?" you glanced at yanna who was muffling her laughter that she did that on purpose as you rolled your eyes. yanna went over to eren and stood on her tippy toes giving eren a quick kiss on the lips with his hand on her cheek. "nah she didn't but uh what do you guys serve?"

you asked connie as your eyes collect the sight of eren and connie wearing a red polo shirt, black apron, khakis, and a black cap that covered their whole head in case pieces of strands of their hair won't fall off on the food- you took a quick breather that they look so fine wearing that outfit on.

connie leaned against the window with him taking in the sight of you wearing a jacket and jeans that fitted right on you- your thighs were smushed against the ripped holes and your hips all out, his jaw clenched that you looks so pretty. "can't you read the fucking sign beside you, you got them big ass spectacles for a reason."

eren came after you as yanna twisted up his pierced ear with him gasping in pain that it hurried. "owowowowo i'm sorry! that hurts, baby! hah~" you and connie let out a chuckle that eren deserves that as you both glanced at each other.

"anyways... we serve mainly burritos, empanadas, tamales, and fried chicken." he answered for you as you nodded faintly that they all sound good as connie tilted his head slightly to the side taking in your appearance. the way your eyes examined the words and you nibbling on your lip debating what should you eat. "four eyes..." you turned your head to him as he smiled softly at you that you looks so soft with your lips all pouted.