⌗₁₆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙫𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙫𝙞. IMITADORA

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝙿𝙰𝙿𝙰'𝚂 𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙰 🌮
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

YOU FINISHED THE REST OF YOUR DRINK as you muffled a chuckle from eren being humorous towards connie, connie's hand was on your thigh messing around with the loosely string off of your rips.

you glanced at connie who was smiling and you took a moment, chewing your lip that maybe being friends with benefits with him can be interesting. "...callate, creo que mi canción está sonando!"
( ....shut up, i think my song is playing! )

connie cut off eren's conversation with you and yanna in confusion that it gotten so silent. "bitch a-"

"shhh!" connie hushed up eren as eren threw a piece of food at him having connie to weave it.

a faint music started playing from the distance and it gotten loud as connie clapped his hands repeatedly with eren exasperatedly groaning that whoever is playing that shit is getting their ass beat. "this is my shit!" your brows furrowed that the song was in spanish and you don't know what they're saying but it sounds good. connie stood up from his chair and pretend he was dancing with a person, his bottom lip poked out as eren rolled his eyes.

"te ves tonta haciendo esa mierda, basta!"
( you look dumb doing that shit, stop it! )

connie flicked him off and kept dancing until he stopped with his eyes landing on you, giggling. "dance with me, mija." his tatted hand was out for you to reach and your eyebrows raised up.

"oh no, i don't know how to dance to this song." you waved your hand as connie grasped it with him smiling. "i'll just teach you, ahora ven a bailar conmigo."
( now come on and dance with me )

connie whined out with his bottom lip poking out that he really wants you to dance with him, you pressed your lips together debating if you should. "nah, i'm okay. go dance with eren." eren and connie scrunched up their faces at your suggestion as yanna giggled.

"por favor, y/n." his tatted hand was still out as your brows furrowed and eren shook his head. "you got this man pleading and shit, you better fucking say yes so he can shut up."

your hand removed from his grasp and shook your head as you stood up to fix yourself. "he'll be fine and besides i have to head home, it's getting late and i ha- ah!" your body got picked up by connie's strong arms and took you over to a spot where there was no diner tables around you two.

"connie, you asshole. i told you i don't want to dance." your hands was trying to removed his arms away but he held it tight and giggled with him placing you down, you swiftly tried to ran away but he pulled you back with his hands on your waist for you to settle down. "its only a dance, why yo' ass making it seem like i'm goin' embarrass you."

your face went straight as connie eyes wandered. "because you are, connie. i know you and you're going to make me fall and laugh at me and not only that, eren is here too so he'll make things worse for me an-" his hand went on your mouth to shut you up from rambling, your eyelid twitched with connie chuckling that you were being paranoid over a mini dance.

"nothin' goin' happen to you, just hold onto me and i'll just lead you." you pressed your lips together as you fixed up your glasses with his fingers tapping against your waist, his body was slightly moving a little waiting for you to answer before the best part of the song is over. "fine... but make me fall and i'm going to hurt you." you pointed at him as he gave you a toothy grin motioning his hand to grasp your hand and other hand still on your waist.

"place your hand on my shoulder." connie guided you as you placed your hand on his shoulder and grasped it, he was chuckling that you were nervous. "relax, mamas and you'll be fine." you side eyed away as you felt your body moved slowly with his foot stepping to the side then backwards then upwards with your foot being in sync with his then out of nowhere he sped up having you to almost stumble.

"connie." you gritted your teeth at him as he chuckled with him slowing down. "you're not gonna fall, i got you." his foot went to the side again with you doing the same then slowly the tempo went fast with you looking down to your foot seeing that you matched his footwork.

"if you keep looking down, you're going to mess up." you sucked your teeth and gazed at him chuckling that you look fed up, his hand grasped your waist and pulled you closer. his hand placed your other hand on his shoulder with both of his hands together on your waist.

you both were still doing the footwork but slowed down, connie closed his eyes for a second and sing the lyrics towards you in spanish with his head leaning close to yours. your head went back with a scrunched up face that he sounds corny for singing the lyrics to you. "quit it."

"i aint quitting shit and you know you like it, bonita." your cheeks warmed up as you rubbed your ear with your shoulder feeling it getting hot.

his hand grasped your waist as his eyes seen the way you were fascinated that your foot could keep up in this pace, connie felt his cheeks warmed up that you looked so cute in his arms. "...four eyes." you looked at him.

"did you get the chance to think about the idea of us being friends with benefits?" you nodded with your acrylic nail scratching your own skin. "yeah i have and..." you fiddle with your fingers with his head shaking a little waiting for you to finish your sentence.

"we can do it BUT only in secret, i wouldn't anyone to figure out what we got going on." connie picked you up swiftly with you shrieking, your arms and legs wrapped around him out of reflex that you were scared of being dropped. "this is going to be so much fun and boyyy the things imma do to you, i really hope you can handle a chico like me." your face twisted that he's being cocky as your head tilted down a little and his hands grasping your thighs.

"before i change my mind."

"ight, ight. imma chill.... even though you're still not gonna take my dick." connie grumbled the last part as your eyebrow raised up and gestured him to put you down. "what did you say?" connie puckered his lips to side, side eyeing away with his hand scratching the little hairs from his nape.

"oh nothin' but shall i take you home?" his hand grabbed your hand as his thumb caressed the back of it slightly. "yeah but don't expect no goodnight kiss after." you pointed at him sternly as connie sucked his teeth that you knew what he was gonna ask but guess he'd have to try that another time.

eren shook his head at the sight of you hitting connie's arm from him pestering you about something, he stood up from the chair along with yanna doing the same. "yo este' i'm heading home, i'll hit you up once i made it safe." esteban nodded as yanna walked up to the window with her leg poking upwards.

"ohhh esteban, i hope you get home safe too." esteban smiled softly. "i will, bonita." eren growled lowly with him storming up to yanna and grabbed her throat with his palm having her to walk backwards a little.

"BYE ESTEBAN!" yanna waved at him as esteban let out a laugh watching eren continue choking her until yanna pouted that she was just being thoughtful.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯