⌗₉

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙞𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙞𝙭. NEVER HAVE I EVER

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

EREN MUFFLED A SQUEAL WITH HIM SITTING UP after swallowing the piece of twinkies. "we should play never have i ever..." the group exclaimed that they haven't played that game in a while. "....but dirty edition."

eren pointed out as the group ooo'd that this game will get interesting as your brows furrowed that you're going to feel like a sore thumb because you just know that everyone has done something and you haven't.

"y'all better get comfortable, this game goin' take a while so hands up everyone.... including you, golden girl. i know you done a little somethin'" all eyes went on you as you gulped that you haven't but your hands subconsciously went up along with the others as eren and jean chuckled that you were going to join in the fun.

connie sit up and leaned his head forward with his lips near your ear. "and you better answer them honestly." chills went down your spine that his voice was sonorous and him humming a little that your breath went shaky that you'll try-ish.

connie giggled and slouched back with his tatted hands up. "ight, never have i ever... had phone sex." eren spoke out as yanna made a noise with her nudging eren's side. everyone except you put their finger down, you glanced back at connie that was shrugging.

eren's eyes scanned everyone's hand to see their finger was down except you, his eyebrow raised up then it loosened. "never have i ever... creampied." eren let out a chuckle so menacingly that everyone placed their finger down except you, connie see that your fingers were still up and shook his head that maybe you weren't as freaky as the others so far.

"never have i ever... gone skinny dipping." yanna side eyed at eren and him doing the same as they both put their finger down. cori and jean placed their finger down with them giggling and whispering. stacy and reiner placed their finger down as you looked back to see connie didn't place his down, your brows furrowed that you expect him to do it but guess not.

"never have i ever... flashed to someone or as you can say nip slip." your eyes widened as everyone ooo'd placing their fingers down with you slowly placing yours down as connie sitting up and the group exclaimed. "who you flash to befo'?" connie asked as you shrugged feeling your ears getting warm and you rubbing it with your shoulder.

"it was by accident." eren pursed his lips in disbelief as connie shook his head not believing it. "ladies, never have i ever.... squirted." the girls all eyed each other as you pressed your lips together that you never done that, the rest of them placed their fingers down. your eyes widened as the boys all got hyped and dapped other up that they were the reason they squirted.