⌗₃₆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞.    WHAT IF?

SO THOSE THAT
WANTED EREN
SMUT, THIS IS IT
& DO NOT BRING
BS IN HERE

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

              WAIT, JAEGER! EREN STOPPED IN HIS tracks and turned around to see you walking up to him. your eyes were wandering around and you gnawing on your bottom lip. "what." eren continued stuffing his hands in his pockets then your eyes stared at him.

"i know what we did was a regretful choice but can we..." you trailed off as eren furrowed his eyebrows then his foot took steps towards you. "can we what? keep kissing since we already done it and we can agree officially not to talk about it for the rest of who knows how fuck long?" your hand went on the back of your neck and rubbed it sheepishly that eren was asking an outcome question and you know this is wrong but after you kissed eren, it somehow felt really good.

you sighed deeply then you looked at eren with a straight face. "yes." eren breathed in heavily that he wanted you to say no but to him personally, he did, too, wanted to waste tonight's opportunity to get rid of this adrenaline from kissing you. eren sucked his teeth then walked up to you with his hands on your shoulders.

"fine." your eyes widened then eren lean forward to connect them against yours. your lips connected as well and head tilted to the side to deepened the kiss with eyes closing taking in his pierced tongue brushing past yours.

your eyebrows furrowed feeling tingles all over your body along with eren kissing you harder and hands squeezing your arms that he shouldn't be doing this but fuck, he can see why connie loves kissing you so damn much. the way your lips smush against his and your warm tongue overlapping his and the escaped hums every time his teeth sinks into your bottom lip for a second.

eren pulls away and sees your eyes all half-lidded then had on this lustful expression that you didn't want him to stop. eren grabbed your wrist and led you back to his car unlocking the door for you to climb in the backseat. eren lock his car and smushed his lips back against yours, your hands were freezing cold but soon later got warm once it roam over onto his chest.

eren's hand lifted your leg to go over his lap along with his hand on your lower back so his fingers can caress your bareskin. you and him gasp from how cold y'all fingertips were on y'all hot skin then eren's hand went on your cheek and have it travel down so his fingers are wrapped around your pretty neck that he'd always want to choke up for giving him a damn attitude. you gasped in his mouth from feeling his fingers roughly squeezing the sides of your neck.