⌗₄₄

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙫.    L

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

*igh you short term memory
lossers, it's been THREE WEEKS tor this timeskip, yeah? yeah
( even if i make a date, y'all still goin forget. getting tired of reminding y'all back to back as if you can't go back & re-read. )

*ALSO do not comment anymore racial jokes bcs i've already said in the INTRO OF HOMEBODY about it & the same thing for my other books that i don't play about that. i get it, you're black but enjoy the story pls. you can do allat somewhere else but here? NO
( ion care if you're joking, ion like it )

*if you're confused about what's going on, you can ask but don't do the most bcs it's not that deep.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

        CONNIE SLOUCHED AGAINST THE FRONT DOOR taking a deep breath then groaned that his body is so sore. "Hey, mijo! How di- damn, qué te sucedió?!"
( what happened to you )

Connie seen Yanna and Esteban stood up swiftly from the couch. "Got into a fight with Eren." Connie slid off his shoes then took a deep breath as he rest his head back against the door.

"You did what?!" Yanna shouted as Esteban's eyes were widened then strolled over to help Connie. Esteban pulled up the chair to have Connie sit on it then Esteban took a seat near him. "Yeah, it's a long story."

Connie smugged with a chuckle as if the fight was humorous but it wasn't, Yanna and Esteban eyed each other. "Tell us." Yanna leaned against the couch by her butt while crossing her arms.

"Uh, let's see, it started off with me planning on finding Y/n to talk to her then there was people talking around about some rumor then a girl pull up to me saying she sorry which I was so confused then she showed me a video that Eren and Y/n are together and was "kissing" in the classroom..." Connie paused.

Esteban's and Yanna's mouth aparted then Esteban tucked in his lips. "...were they together forreal?"  Yanna asked, wanting to know as Esteban eyed at her, Connie chuckled.

"At the moment I believed they did and hunted for Eren to fight him. It was a tie but y'know I got the most licks until Y/n showed up out of nowhere and we punched her in the face."