⌗₁₁

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙞. MAMA-MIA!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

CONNIE SUCKED ON HIS LOLLIPOP AS he was walking down the sidewalk to head back to school for his tutor session with you. "...aye con' we're making a pit stop right quick." eren blurted out as connie's eyebrows furrowed. "pit stop to where?" eren only sucked his teeth and didn't respond having connie to rolled his eyes and follow him to another path that was the opposite of school.

connie and eren pulled up to a house that he automatically knew who it was, he cackled as eren eyed at him not knowing what was so funny. "what yo' ass did this time yo?!" connie grasped eren's shoulder and rolled his eyes with him knocking a rhythm against the door.

"ian did shit, i'm just making a quick visit. ain't nothing wrong with that." connie poked his pierced tongue against his cheek with him smiling not believing it. the door opened as connie and eren eyes landed on the figure, they had a bright smile across their mouth. "ahhhh, my boys!" her arms were out as eren and connie smiled at her.

"hi, ms. jaeger!" connie greeted her back as he continued sucking on his lollipop.

"yo what's up, momma!" his arms were out to hug her but her hand went across his face swiftly with connie almost choking on his saliva that no way his mom just slap eren. "what i told you about being a troublemaker at that school?!" connie had a shocked smile across his mouth that he really just witness that shit.

"i didn't do anything!" eren's hand was rubbing his cheek from it stinging so much. "oh, is that right? connie, is that true?" all eyes went on connie and he puckered his lips that he just had to be dragged into this, he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"most definitely, ms. jaeger." connie lied through his teeth as eren winked at him for protecting him from getting his ass whooped. "uh huh." carla led the both of the boys inside the house as eren flopped on the couch with his arm resting on top, connie did the same.

"you boys hungry?" carla asked them as connie shook his head. "nah, i'm good." eren eyed at connie and sees that connie was still sucking on his lollipop.

"sure you aren't." eren got off the couch and went to the kitchen as carla noticed the tone off of eren's voice that he knows connie had to go meet somewhere. "are you in a hurry, connie?" connie tilted his head from side to side that he really isn't but he'll know that you're gonna make a big deal of him for being late.

"kinda, kinda not." he shrugged as carla nodded her head. "are you off to see a girl?" eren muffled a squeal that his mom always tryna be in somebody business, connie chuckled as he pulled out the lollipop.

"yeah i am actually but we're not dating or anything if that's what you're thinking." eren rolled his eyes as he continued eating the piece of grilled chicken leg his momma cooked. "you mind as well be and maybe you can get her out of my case every once in a while."

carla eyebrows furrowed, eyeing at connie and eren. "eren, are you talking about that girl who's been trying to make you a well-educated and mannered student at school?" connie snapped his fingers as eren groaned exasperatedly.

"that's her, ms.jaeger and let's just say she's doing a good job. your boy is actually not failing his classes anymore." eren kicked connie'e leg to shut him up about giving that info to his mom, connie winced and tried to hit him back but eren weaved. "the fuck you gotta tell my mom about that!"

"language!" carla hollered at eren as eren's hand held out as an apology for cussing. "the hell you gotta tell me my mom about that!" carla facepalmed herself with a disappointing sigh that her son was still cussing in her house.

"because she needa know!" eren mocked connie as connie flipped eren off with no thumb once carla wasn't looking at the both of them. "what's her name? i'd like to meet her one day." eren face twisted up with his cheeks all chubby and lips a bit greasy, connie eyes widened.

"her names y/n."

"more like strict bitch." eren grumbled as carla scurried over and twisted his pierced ear having him to howl in pain. "aiaiaiaiaiaiaiai~! MOOOOOOM, THAT HURTS!"

"then stop cussing in my damn house." carla lips scrunched up as she gritted her teeth at him, connie chuckled as he bit into the lollipop to make it all crumbled. eren pouted as he continued ripping a piece of chicken out of the leg with aggression and chewed that shit. "anyways, eren hurry up with your food so you can get out of my house. i have a date coming over and i don't want you to be a little monster."

eren turned his head so quick seeing his mom heading to the kitchen. "A DATE?! WHO YOU GOING ON A DATE WITH?!" carla twisted her face hearing eren being all loud with her. "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND LOWER YO TONE WHEN YOU SPEAKING TO ME!"

"NO! TELL ME WHOS THE GUY YOURE GOING ON A DATE WITH!" connie slouched against the couch with him laughing that eren was back at it again, being overprotective over his mom going on dates. connie don't blame him, he would do the same to his mom that's currently in las vegas with her friends. connie jumped hearing another slap from the kitchen as eren stormed off and had fingerprints on the back of his neck.

connie busted out laughing as eren snatched his keys off the coffee table. "aye connie, later tonight. we're coming back here so i can fucked that guy up for going on a date with my mom!" connie twisted his face that eren was insane. "wha'? why?"

"just because, now let's go!" connie hands went in surrender then chuckled. "bye ms, jaeger!" connie exchange goodbye's before eren closed the door behind them then locked it.

connie glanced at eren who was pulling out his phone to call yanna so he can rant about what happened with his momma. "you a cry ass baby." eren shoved connie then flipped him off as connie cackled that he really was. connie took a huff that this pit stop was something he never thought he needed.

"yanna, you would not believe what the fuck happen!" eren fake cried as connie's face twisted that this guy really was his friend then rolled his eyes afterwards continuing, walking alongside eren hearing his whines like a little bitch he is.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

sajnts speaking !
bet y'all mfs got real quiet after
i added eren's mom and connie's mom in this bitch.

don't think ian see your
little dead momma jokes.