New Kid In Town

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Yes, I made another parody book-

-

Daishou looked up with a deep breath, the neighborhood seemed nice and peaceful enough.

Then again he had just moved here, he hadn't been here long enough to know otherwise.

He looked back to his dad who was taking out some boxers from the trunk, his mom barely getting out flattening her skirt looking up at the house with a smile, her hand over her hat keeping it still.

She walked over to the Omega wrapping an arm around his waist. "Look Shou, that's our new home!" Daishou smiled looking up. "Yeah, I suppose so.." "Let's go look inside honey, aren't you excited?! We're starting a new life here, you start school tomorrow~.."

As they walked inside, Daishou pouted. "Why tomorrow? Cant I have time to settle in?" "Education is important Daishou, you of all people know this." His dad reminded walking past them to settle these boxes by the living room.

The house was fairly huge, Daishou did know there were three rooms and two bathrooms, one of which belong to him, the extra room was going to be his fathers office he believed.

"Yes, education always comes first, then maybe an Alpha~" His mother teased making Daishou turn red. "Mom!.. why do you always have to talk about alphas?!" Daishou whined.

She only laughed. "I'm just teasing 'Shou, say, while me and your father finish up here you should go explore the neighborhood to get familiar with it. Maybe make some friends?" He shrugged with a small smile. "I guess, I'll be back in a bit to help okay?"

With that, he kissed his moms cheek before walking out. He adjusted his skirt pulling it down a little walking down the sidewalk.

While he walked, he took notice of the neighborhood. It was actually very nice and suburban, the houses were big, the only ruckus there seemed to be was the children laughing playing in their lawns.

It was actually pretty calming to take a walk, as he was walking by a big yellow house, he heard somebody calling out after him.

"Hey!!" He stopped in his tracks looking to his side seeing a teen about his age wearing a sunflower dress running down from his porch over to him, a blond following close behind with a plaid skirt and a white button up with a small ribbon as a tie.

".. Me?" "Yeah! I don't think I've seen you around here before, I know everyone here. Did you just move?" Daishou nodded giving him a little smile. "Yeah, I'm Daishou." He smiled. "I'm Nishinoya, this right here is Kenma!"

Kenma gave a small wave before putting his hands behind his back. "Assuming from your scent, you're also an Omega? Us too!" "It's calming to know there's other Omega's my age that live nearby." Nishinoya laughed.

"Yeah! Kenma actually lives in the house across from me, which school are you going to?" Daishou thought for a moment before answering. "Ahh... wateson high school I believe?" Noya's ears perked up at this, Kenma just looked up amused. "We go there.." the blond muttered.

Daishou smiled wider at this. "really? Then maybe you two could show me around tomorrow!" "Definitely! Hey, we were just on our way to the diner, would you like to come?" Daishou looked hesitant, he bit the inside of his lip looking off to his house.

He told his mom he would come help but then again she always wanted him to make lots of friends. He just took a deep breath nodding. "Yeah sure."

-