Tetsurō and Tobio: Early Life II

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Um my period hasn't come for two months and I'm freaking out a little here, plus I'm an upcoming sophomore so my stress about adult life is really worsening lmao.

I've also been ignoring my ex girlfriend so that's fun

Anyways, this is another trip down memory lane with Tobio and Tetsurō. Enjoy and I hope you don't kill me for the last chapter-

-

Tetsurō huffed as he walked to school, he turned behind him to his now eleven year old brother.

"You're all on my ass Tobio, get away!" Tobio frowned, his hand was gripping onto the back of Tetsurō's worn out jacket. "But I'm scared.." He whispered out.

The thirteen year old huffed in annoyance. "Scared of what?" Tobio pointed across the road where a group of Alpha's Tobio's age were giving him weird looks.

Tetsurō rolled his eyes at this releasing some threatening pheromones with a growl resulting in them looking away in a blink of an eye.

He turned back to Tobio who smiled at this. "You're an Alpha, act like it wuss." Tobio just laughed looking up at his older brother. "Sorry Tetsu!"

Tetsurō just let out a sigh and continued walking, Tobio didn't detach himself from the Alpha's side though happily jumping over the big rocks in the dirt path they were walking on.

While walking they noticed a small Alpha who seemed around Tobio's age walking over to them with a small smile. Tobio's eyes seemed to light up while Tetsurō rose his brow at this but shrugged it off.

He assumed the boy to just walk around them but instead he stopped in front of Tobio making him stop himself.

"Hi Kageyama!" "Hi Tsukumo-San!" Tetsurō tsk'd, he would've just left him to speak to his friend but he had to stay since he wasn't allowed to leave the boy alone.

Tobio's dad and their mothers relationship is really worsening, since their mother uses the child support money for something else he gets very angry at that which leads to violent arguments.

She ended up getting so upset she forbid him from seeing HER son and said when she gets her money he can see him, so because of that he's been getting more relentless as to trying to talk to Tobio when he's away at home or alone somewhere.

Tetsurō wished he even had a dad who cared for him like Tobio's dad did, he didn't even know where his dad was. Last he knew his dad was apart of some Yakuza group down the street and didn't know he existed.

Tetsurō looked down at the two who were happily chattering before Tetsurō grabbed Tobio by the back of his collar. "Let's go already brat."

Tobio nodded about to say bye but the boy quickly stopped them. "U-Um wait! Here Tobio.." He barely said above whisper handing him a folded up paper. Tobio eyed the paper but nonetheless smiled and bowed.

"Thank you Tsukumo-San, bye I'll see you!" He smiled waving back. "Bye!" With that, they watched as the little Alpha continued walking before they started walking themselves.

Tetsurō eyed the letter in his hand seeing Tobio opening and reading it, he watched with an unamused face as Tobio blushed a bit before putting it in his pocket.

Before he could though Tetsurō snatched it out his hand to read it making him pout. "Tetsu!-"

" 'Dear Kageyama, my momma said not to tell you this because it's disgusting but I cannot hold myself back -' oh wow look at how sentimental he is." He smirked seeing Tobio desperately trying to take it out his hands but Tetsurō lifted it above his head out of his reach still reading.