'How Could You Be So Reckless With My Heart?'

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

In case you haven't noticed, my specialty is random ships, and angsts.

Also make sure you read my last post that's really important it explains why I'm gone.

-

Tobio yawned sitting up from the bed, he looked over to his side seeing Kuroo at his side sleeping under the covers, he went to go sit up but felt a pain in his lower back making him whine a little.

Not to mention the heavy weight on his legs making him glance to the end of the bed, Osamu was taking up that space with his arms over Tobio's feet softly snoring.

He sighed and just tried to move his legs to the best of his abilities but Osamu just wouldn't let go, he huffed silently apologizing under his breath before kicking his arm away.

Lucky for him Osamu is a sorta deep sleeper, he finally stood up with a small wince carefully scratching his thigh a bit trying not to make a sound.

God they did a number on him, he didn't get why people hated him so much. He never did anything to anybody, the most he's done is just be a burden to his mother and Kuroo so why did everyone else feel as if he was a burden to them.

He frowned walking up the mirror on the wall staring at his reflection, his fingers traced the bruise on his eye before slowly moving to his lips.

The same pair of lips that were just on Iwaizumi right before it happened.

He couldn't deny in saying the other Alpha did give him some type of feelings, but he usually shrugged this off.

Right before the trip, he was going through a break up with Osamu and he was heart broken - touch starved - he was just looking for someone to fill the void and give him attention, love, and affection Osamu was scared to give.

He got attention, but he wasn't so sure about the other two.

Tobio had done it again, he'd gone and fallen for someone else who is scared to like somebody of the secondary gender.

Because he was petty for another Alpha's love to spite Osamu he had forgotten the times they were living in, he had also forgotten how this could have a major effect on his mental state.

What he was feeling towards Iwaizumi could be nothing more than just two Alpha's in need of affection and seeking to each other for refuge.

He was sure of it, but that night... that night just felt so right, and he didn't know why.

Well, everything was fine until what happened later on making him clench his fist.

The feeling of them assaulting his body, the fear and horror in watching them beat up his beloved brother - even if said brother always threatened to hurt him in any way.

He couldn't help it, Kuroo was special, Tobio thought nothing was wrong with him except for the fact that his emotions were all over the place.

One minute he'd be calm and talking to you as if you were friends, the next he could be sad, depressed, wanting to be alone or felt like he was a burden in this world.

Other times he would be mostly angry, but this switched to him trying to kill himself and everyone around him.

Stuff like this had been explained in the past, people having mood swings.

His depressive episodes were mostly in private and last about a week so he stays home, but the ones where he goes crazy and starts trying to get his hands on anything sharp lasts a few weeks.