He's A Runner, He's A Track Star

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Lmao Daishou and Kuroo are still the main characters in this but I'm tryna give everyone in this story a chance to shine SOOO SAY HELLO TO HOMOPHOBIA IN THE 1900's EXCEPT ITS REPLACED WITH ALPHAS LIKING EACH OTHER 🤩

-

"W-Wait Shh..." Osamu quickly covered Tobio's mouth as they glanced to the window seeing the headlights of a car pass by.

Obviously they didn't want Tobio's mom or brother walking in on them, who knows what they would do seeing their son with an Alpha.

After making sure the coast was clear, Osamu slowly began to move again going down nibbling on the other Alpha's neck. Tobio squinted his eyes, his legs were wrapped around the others waist holding him closely with his arms around his neck digging his finger nails in the Alpha's back.

They were both naked in Tobio's bed for.. obvious reasons.

He let out a soft moan before opening his eyes when Osamu wiped his forming tears away.

"I'm sorry.. about what happened at Kuguri's party.. I know you don't want to have a bonding mark because.. we're - y'know... Alphas..." The smaller whispered, Osamu just chuckled quietly.

"It's fine Tobio, I'm just not used to this. You know I like you but... it's not easy.." He whispered back to which Tobio responded physically by hugging him closer placing soft kisses on the tops ear going up to his lips.

"I know.." Osamu smiled a little, he started speeding up his pace making Tobio cover his mouth hiding his face in the Alpha's neck. Osamu held him close caressing his hips as he went faster. The two's movements halted hearing a noise outside.

They looked up at the door hearing the door of the trailer open followed by Kuroo's angry grumbling talking to somebody. They also heard a female voice so they thought it was Tobio's mom, Kuroo always picked up their mother at this time.

Osamu felt his heart speed about about to get up but Tobio just pulled him back down giving him a small smile. "It's okay.. they never come check on me just continue." He whispered against his ear.

-

Tobio slowly opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was that he was still in the arms of the Alpha sleeping next to him.

He also noticed it was daytime based on the sunlight peering in through the window, he sighed knowing he would have to sneak out Osamu soon. He shook his boyfriend a bit making him jolt awake quickly sitting up looking around.

Tobio frowned at this, sometimes Osamu was scared that he would wake up and Atsumu wouldn't come home again or something happened to him and Atsumu's dad. Or sometimes he was scared when he got phone calls that he would be fired, the bills were late or not enough, the rent was raised, or that Atsumu would be kicked out of school.

Poor boy worried too much for a 16 year old.

Tobio sat up as well placing a hand on his cheek to calm him down, he gazed into the miya's eyes forcing him to look at him. "It's just me, okay?" Osamu took a deep breath nodding trying to calm down from his sudden panic.

Tobio laughed a bit. "You have to go, it's morning already." Osamu faked a pout crawling over to Tobio laying him down, the other Alpha chuckling at this.

The two didn't wear anything except for their underwear so Tobio took advantage of his feeling up the muscles on Osamu's back he developed from carrying too much rice at work.