Long Drives

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol

Sheeeeeesh

-

"You're in my space." "There's only two seats!" "Like you need one seat." Noya gasped offended at the fact Tendou sort of referenced his weight and just huffed looking out the window.

The redhead smirked and sat down making himself comfortable. Noya could feel the awkwardness radiating from the seats in front of him where Daishou and Oikawa were.

Oikawa had this grin on his face that never left, at some points he randomly started laughing really freaking Daishou out freezing at these times. "You're leg keeps touching mine, personal bubble." "R-Right sorry.." Daishou muttered moving his legs away edging closer to the window.

Oikawa wanted the seat closer to the edge because according to him, and Daishou quotes, "I want to trip people while they rush to the down the aisle when we go on bathroom break so they fall and maybe break their nose."

Daishou made a mental note to not get up and to hold everything in until Oikawa leaves first.

Daishou was seriously starting to think god was against him, who on their right mind would ever let Oikawa Tooru next to HIM after what he did? He really did not want his ass beat which was funny because he had basically been asking for it by talking to Kuroo in the first place.

He heard Oikawa let out a small giggle making him tense up staring out the window, okay, either this guys was a psycho or he was seriously planning to do something.

The headmaster entered the bus looking over everybody it was quiet as nobody wanted to talk to one another.

"Take this as a warning, if anybody gets into a fight you two will be taken off this bus, and left on the side of the road to find their way to the resort on their own. Alright?" They stayed quiet only grumbling in response, Akaashi sighed at this leaning out a bit into the aisle.

"Yes sir." He muttered, Atsumu was eating from a yogurt cup Osamu gave him before he got on.

His twin didn't want him to be hungry so he gave him a buttload of free fruits he was able to snatch from his job at the grocery store. Osamu even annoyingly walked him to his school and stayed until he got on the bus to make sure he eats correctly.

He swirled his tongue around the plastic spoon licking up the portions on the spoon humming a bit with a bored sigh.

Atsumu felt someone flick his forehead making him look back scowling at Tendou. The redhead did a motion making Atsumu widen his eyes in realisation quickly nodding.

Atsumu leaned over squeezing his Yogurt cup letting a bit spill out on the seat as Akaashi was still leaning over speaking to the headmaster than to Kenma.

The blond quickly sat back putting his now empty cup with his plastic spoon somewhere in the bag and looked out the window.

Akaashi nodded at whatever Kenma said before widening his eyes at the feeling of something wet and cold touch the back of his skirt. He got up a little looking down at his seat, his heart racing anxiously and nervously seeing Yogurt on there.

He turned to Atsumu who just glanced to him with a straight face before looking down at his butt and smirked. "Awe, little Omega can't control himself?~ at least wait until we get to the resort to go to your stupid boyfriend cum slut."

Akaashi heard some quiet laughing around him making him look around in embarrassment, he couldn't say anything as the bus had already begun to drive forwards.