I Want For You And I To Go Romancing

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

I have severe anti-social anxiety yet I continue to sneak out 😀 make it make sense-

-

Makki stumbled off the bus with a grin, Mattsun following close behind.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Mattsun asked with a frown, Makki turned to him excitedly. "Of course it is, he's going to love it here!" "I don't recall anybody asking if I wanted to come though!"

They turned to the bus where the voice came from, Makki rolling his eyes. "Shut up, this will be a good experience. You've been too cramped up on tour you need to let loose."

Mattsun stifled a chuckle. "So you changed our course mid-tour without asking his manager just to come to the beach?" The strawberry blond beta smiled widely at the other beta. "Now you're getting it babe!"

They heard an amused laugh behind them turning back seeing said star walking down. "I'm sure this could be fun Mattsun, relax."

Mattsun only waved it off walking past him back onto the bus to get his things. "Easy for you to say Semi, all you have to do is sing and you have dozens of omegas and betas willing to throw their undergarments at you any given time."

"Am I not enough?!" He heard Makki dramatically whine crossing his arms.

Semi smirked at the lovers little quarrel before turning back sending a friendly wave to a group of omegas staring his way looking flustered.

"Compared to the perks a rock and roll singer, nothing is enough my strawberry plum~" Mattsun teased making Makki huffed rolling his eyes. "Look, Semi your dad said to keep you out of trouble on tour, we've done everything BUT stay out of trouble."

Semi turned to him raising a brow. "How so?" "We literally ditched your manager at the gas station." Makki sighed. "It's not that bad." "You literally took the wheel and SPED OFF while he was in the restroom."

Semi hummed at this. "That reminds me, I need to give him a call to let him know I'm okay and to not call the cops..." He glanced around the area booth for a telephone booth landing his eyes on one near the Hotel.

He walked over leaving Makki and Mattsun to bicker over whether they would get in trouble with the record label for running off with their star singer. It wasn't like they could fire them anyways, Makki and Mattsun were his guitarist and drummer.

He stopped by the telephone booth where a blond Omega was whispering into the phone, his eyes automatically wandered up and down his body before leaning against the frame with his hands in his pockets.

"Could you hurry please? I've got an important phone call to make." The blond gave him a tiny glance still continuing his conversation while scratching his cheek.

Semi just sighed tapping his foot. "Come on, you can gush over Alpha's with another Omega later." He called out, the blond turned back but instead of just hanging up like any other Omega would do - considering it was a command from an Alpha - he just growled.

"Find your own telephone dickhead." He spat shutting the door to the booth turning back around crossing his arms while speaking into the phone.

Semi was taken aback, he certainly didn't expect that. With a low huff he just opened the door walking into the booth snatching the phone from the blond.

"What the hell?!" 'Yeah Hinata said that Kawa said now you have to - Atsumu? Atsumu you there -' Semi hung up the phone before putting it up to his ear sliding a quarter into the slot. "It's an emergency." He muttered.