Meetings

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

-

Atsumu huffed as he walked down the boardwalk, it's not like he hated the beach it's just that he's never been to one before so he didn't even know what to do here.

When he was younger he and Osamu would talk about going everywhere when they become rich and famous, the first place Osamu said he wanted to take him to was the beach.

When Atsumu asked what that was Osamu said it was a place to swim and play in the sand, he was in school at the time before he dropped out to take care of Atsumu and their dad so he just explained what he read in a book.

Atsumu always thought of this, but he still didn't want to come. He and his brother agreed to come here for the first time together, even if he hated his brother and wanted their mom to come back he still wanted to experience things with Osamu.

He just rolled his eyes with a sigh putting his hands in his pockets as he walked passed many beach chairs where people were sitting tanning and such.

Atsumu eyed a free chair near a bar where workers in swimsuits and name tags came in and out with drinks serving them, he just shrugged walking over to the chair sitting down.

He couldn't find Tendou, Hinata, or Oikawa so he might as well wait for one of them to show up. He did head to Oikawa's room to ask him if he should gather up the Omega's so they could do something but he heard some chatter between him and Daishou so he left it alone.

The Omega just laid his head back with a bored groan throwing his arm over his eyes with his other arm over his stomach.

Maybe he could head to the gift shop and take a few things?

Damn, if only Osamu didn't force him to come on this trip and have fun then maybe he could have snuck out the house to go on a date with Kuguri. While swallowing in his self misery trying to think of something to ease his boredom, a shadow loomed over him.

"Finally, is that you Tendou? Let's get out of here and go look for some fun." He uncovered his eyes sitting up stretching a bit before hearing someone clear their throat.

"Excuse me?" He looked up seeing a beta standing there, he had black curly hair staring down at Atsumu wearing just some swimming trunks and a white polo with an employee tag on his chest.

In his hands was a tray with several drinks on it along with a towel thrown over his shoulder.

Atsumu narrowed his eyes at him before rolling them laying back down with a wave of his wrist.

"Ugh, seriously? Where the hell are they?.." He muttered while the worker just awkwardly stood there before speaking up. "Would you like a drink, sir?"

Atsumu looked back at the guy noticing he had gloves on his hand, he had nothing better to do so why not bother him. "Why are you wearing those on a hot day at the beach? You scared of getting dirty?"

The Beta just kept a straight face looking down at his gloves before looking back up. ".. we have plenty of juices, smoothies, and different types of water-" "So you are some freak then?"

Atsumu grinned standing up crossing his arms, he stepped forwards but the guy just widened his eyes quickly stepping back seeing as Atsumu was almost to close.

"You're the employer, aren't you? It's a bit rude to step away from a guest at your resort isn't it?~ please continue naming me my options.." He squinted his eyes looking down at the name tag.

'Sakusa Kiyoomi'

He hummed amused looking up saying in a low whisper, "... Please Omi-Kun~"

Sakusa just took a deep breath to not freak out as Atsumu placed a hand on his skin, every instinct he had told him to just push him away and run to his home to shower a few times.