Would You Love Me At My Worst?

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Sorry this is late, I've been going through stuff like trying not to think about killing myself and I came back from a funeral this weekend so yeah I've been down. I made a chapter tho

-

Osamu walked in seeing Oikawa and Atsumu sitting on a bed, on the bed was a very familiar Alpha.

Tobio widened his eyes seeing Osamu, Atsumu huffed a bit standing up. "What are you doing here Samu?" Osamu just walked up to them with Bokuto and Iwaizumi trailing behind standing at the doorway.

"Kuroo called me last night, I was working but I dropped everything to come check up on you." He muttered standing over Tobio trailing his fingers along his arms.

He traced a bruise with his index finger making Tobio wince a bit. "Where did you even get the money to come here?" "Let me worry about that." Osamu spat to his brother turning away from Tobio for a second.

Nonetheless Tobio smiled a little quickly hugging his waist. Osamu placed his hands on Tobio's shoulders rubbing them before looking back up to Iwaizumi.

"Who's he? The guy was trying to come in here." Tobio looked up at Osamu before looking back, his body froze.

Oikawa narrowed his eyes crossing his arms. "Oh, it's you."

Iwaizumi quietly walked up making Tobio held onto Osamu's shirt a little tighter alarming him.

Osamu quickly looked up glaring at Iwaizumi, when he stopped by the side of the bed Osamu let out some pheromones making the only two omega's in the room cover their noses.

"Oh jesus.." Oikawa groaned pinching his nose while Atsumu stood up covering his mouth going to Osamu placing a hand on his shoulder making him calm down a little.

"I.. I came to see you-" "I want you to leave.." Tobio whispered looking away to not meet his eyes. Iwaizumi sighed, he went to go touch his hand but Osamu quickly smacked it away. "Don't touch him." "Don't you dare touch me." The square spat back.

The two stared at each other, their pheromones going through the roof making Oikawa almost vomit standing up rushing to the door. Bokuto was barely walking in rubbing his head after being shoved into the door twice when Oikawa pushed him out.

"It's too much, Tsumu you deal with it!" The door slammed behind him making Atsumu pout before getting in between the two.

"Stop it! You're looking like idiots about to fight each other when Tobio's suffering, if you're going to fight get out or else I'll force Kuroo to come take you out!" The blond gritted through his teeth moving them away to give Tobio room.

Even if Tobio didn't want to let go of Osamu right now he still did and instead held onto Atsumu since he had the same scent as his brother.

Osamu rolled his eyes giving Iwaizumi one last look. "... you heard him though, leave. I don't know who you are but just get away from Tobio he's already hurt enough." Iwaizumi looked at Tobio, their eyes met making Iwaizumi feel even worse.

He looked at him with such resentment, Iwaizumi sighed to himself before walking out the door.

Bokuto was walking in again but before he could be shoved again Oikawa grabbed him by the back of his shirt pulling him away.

-

Oikawa took deep breaths as they walked down the stairs. "Oh my god.. Jesus I've never experience pheromones as bad as those two.." He muttered rubbing his nose, Bokuto trailing behind.