I Can't Wait For The Cliff At The End Of The River

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

I'm reading class pet, that yandere story people said not to read cause it will mess you up but whatever. I did have a weird memory tho from one of the scenes-

Btw this is another short one

-

Bokuto walked into the room, it was dark so he turned on the light.

He stared at his hands for a moment, he didn't mean to hurt him. He just.. he had seen this before. This kind of thing happened with many people.

Oikawa didnt like him, he thought he did. It's some psychological thing he had studied a while back with his parents, Oikawa isn't used to this affection plus his Alpha isn't with him.

His hormones are all of the place, because his pup is already bonding with an Alpha it's starting to make him feel needy and lonely.

Bokuto wasn't sure he liked him that way, he had an Omega already. He'd never cheat on Akaashi, never in his life will he ever cheat on anybody. He knew it was a good thing to turn Oikawa down but — why did it hurt?

As he was walking over to his bed he jumped at the sound of a door slamming open making him turn back. Kuroo stood there with a raised brow looking unamused.

"Where were you? My brother needed help walking upstairs and I didn't know where his pain meds were." I was rejecting your pregnant ex. ".. helping a friend."

Kuroo gave him a look, it looked like he had just gotten out the shower with a towel around his neck. Bokuto decided to not comment any further, he wasn't in the mood to talk anyways.

He was on vacation, he should be having fun not worrying about all this mess.

Then again they were going back in about two days.

The phone suddenly rang making both Bokuto and Kuroo look at it. Kuroo walked over to it, earlier they had taken Tobio to stay in Akaashi's room for a while until they leave since Kuroo can't trust him around any Alpha's for the time being.

He told Akaashi to call him if anything happens.

He picked up the phone about to humming a hello. "What is it?.. He's not here stop calling." Bokuto looked up, Kuroo had this unreadable expression on his face.

He looked upset yet a bit uncertain. "Quit it Miya, call your fuckin' brothers room if you want to speak to him so bad." Kuroo hung up by slamming the phone into his holder before storming off to the bathroom.

Bokuto eyed him watching his disappear, then the phone rang again.

Seeing as Kuroo punched the door in response, Bokuto decided he would answer it. He walked over picking up the phone with a small sigh leaning against the dresser. "Hello-" "B-Bokuto?! Uh you need to get here right now um- 'LET GO!!'"

His eyes widened. "Daishou?" This made Kuroo pop his head out of the bathroom. "What's going on?!" "I-Its Oikawa- um he's freaking out there's blood everywhere please I don't know what to do- WAIT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM-!"

Bokuto froze hearing the cries of a certain Omega in the background along with a few bangs. ".. Where is it coming from?" "His skirt" "My father has told me about things like this before, take all sharp objects away from Oikawa I'm coming over there right now."

Now Kuroo was confused, he heard his ex boyfriends name along with his ex fling, what the hell? He saw Bokuto hang up the phone quickly going to grab some stuff from his luggage.

"Wait.. what the hells going on? What's wrong with Daishou?" "Nothing, it's Oikawa." "What's wrong with him then?" Bokuto stood up walking away from his bag ignoring Kuroo heading towards the front door.

Kuroo angrily shouted. "What's wrong with him?!" ".. he's pregnant, and he might've had a miscarriage."

-