I Wanna Dance With Somebody

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

HELLOOO

Sorry this chapter is late *bites lip* 😩 😛

I also couldn't think of a title so I chose a random song lmao

-

"This is stupid, I don't want to go on some lame ass trip.." "Thats what you get for fighting with the captain of the football team." "Shut it Ushiwaka." Tobio followed the two while looking down at his fingers playing with them.

He didn't want to go either if he was being honest, a trip where he has to stay for a week with his brother and people he has no intention of getting to know?

No thanks.

He'd rather stay and do his daily research at the library on animals. As he was walking he felt a flick on his forehead making him look up realising the two other Alpha's in front of him were staring at him.

"I've been trying to get your attention, you stupid or something?" "No, I got lost in thought. What do you want?" "If Sawamura tries to talk to you ignore him, I don't want to see that dickbag." Tobio only nodded as they walked outside where everyone else in their school was eating.

They began making their way over to their table when Kuroo groaned a bit placing a hand on his stomach. "Geez, I'm fucking hungry... go get me something from the vending machine." He ordered his little brother, Tobio just sat down next to Ushijima playing with his finger.

"Do it yourself." "Just go." The bed head said giving the ravenette a small shove in the head. Tobio rolled his eyes annoyed while standing up walking away from them to the vending machine. " 'Tobio do this'.. 'Tobio do that'.. it's never 'Oh don't worry Tobio I'll do it myself this time!'.. stupid ass-" Tobio muttered to himself as he took out two coins from his pocket going to order a bag of chips.

He crouched down picking them up when they fell then turned to go back to the table but when he turned around he bumped into somebody almost immediately.

"Watch it, why are you standing so close?!" Tobio huffed rubbing his forehead looking up, he saw a pair of familiar eyes staring at him. "Iwaizumi-San?" "Yeah sorry about that, I didn't want to scare you by popping up out of no where but I didn't want to just hover over you and wait till you saw my shadow so.. sorry." He nervously chuckled.

Tobio just sighed putting the chips in his pocket walking around the Alpha. Iwaizumi jumped a bit when Tobio shoved him aside quickly grabbing his hand. "Wait-! I came to ask if you were gonna sit with us, Daichi's pretty serious when he wants to talk to somebody."

Tobio turned back raising his brow snatching his hand away. "No thanks, I don't feel like talking to someone who just wants to cause more trouble with Tetsurō. Besides Sawamura just looks like he'll piss me off."

Iwaizumi watched Tobio turn back around leaving him at the vending machine, in the spur of the moment he blurted out, "we don't think you're an Amega you know!" Tobio halted, he scoffed a bit turning back giving him a look.

"Excuse me?" Iwaizumi cursed himself, that probably wasn't smart to say considering he's been called that ever since he acted more like an Omega and was always around Alpha's.

"I-I - ... what I mean is - ! Just come sit with us.. please?" Tobio narrowed his eyes thinking about it, with a huff he dragged his feet over to the male.

-

Kuroo was going to kill him, he literally did what he was told not to do and that was talking to Sawamura.