'Nice' To Meet You

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol

The fact y'all get annoyed and don't like the characters from my published books when you haven't seen the ones in my drafts because THATS A LOT OF DAMAGE 😀

-

"Once you have all gotten your keycards, you will be free to go your rooms and explore the resort! However, pay mid to what I said earlier, fighting or if any kind of torment and arguing is to take place you will be severely punished back home."

Everybody nodded slowly eyeing their roommates. "Now, you will all stay in your rooms for one hour to get to know each other, express yourselves, talk about each others lives and families. Off you go now!"

-

Noya sat on his bed watching as Tendou excitedly examined a few bathroom supplies with a mischievous glint in his eyes ready to snatch it all to take back home.

He took a deep breath fiddling with his fingers, he was obviously a wimp when it came to drapes, especially since this was one of Oikawa Tooru's underlings.

With a hesitant stutter, he spoke up. "S-So... should we maybe.. t-talk about us?.. You go first." Tendou turned back raising a brow making Noya instantly look down at his lap.

A little amused, Tendou shrugged and walked over sitting down on the bed next to Nishinoya's in front of him.

"I don't like talking, YOU go first~.." He cleared his throat with a small smile. "R-Right... um my parents are both lawyers, they met at Harvard I believe.. I have a lovely boyfriend named Asahi-"

Tendou leaned forward with a smirk. "How big is he?!" Noya tilted his head confused by what he meant. "U-Um.. oh he's 6'1 -" The redhead bursted into laughed at this holding his stomach bending over.

Noya was even more confused watching Tendou sit up wiping a tear from his eye still laughing. "You're hilarious!" "O-Oh.. thank you?.."

-

"Let's get this over with.." Hinata muttered with his arms crossed standing by the dresser. Kenma only stared at him sitting on the bed with his legs crossed.

"Fine.. what's your dads name - oh wait.. you do have a dad right?" Kenma asked with a neutral face making Hinata almost want to pop a vein staring at him with his eyes wide.

Closing them taking a deep breath he just nodded trying to hold in his anger. ".. I have a father, his names Eiji. I also have a little sister named Natsu and my mother died a long time ago."

Kenma only hummed a bit raising his brow eyeing the ginger up and down. "So where do you live - WAIT, you do have a HOUSE right...?"

Hinata was only getting more frustrated by these stereotypes that drapes had 'absolutely nothing' Kenma was throwing at him.

"... excuse me?" "Well you said you only have a dad, assuming he might have an alcohol or drug addiction like most perverted men on that side I would assume your house would have gotten taken away."

The fact he seemed dead serious made Hinata even more angry. "I live in an apartment building on 23rd street." He gritted throat his teeth. Kenma's mouth formed into an 'O' showing a look of understanding, or at least trying to.

"Ah.. that sucks, I've seen that building before, it has mold everywhere, there's crack addicts with their little crack babies roaming around... ew.. my papa renovates buildings and sometimes buys them to demolish them, he wanted to buy yours but he had the heart to let those poor people live there.." he said with a sigh looking a bit prideful.