Tetsurō and Tobio: Early Life

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Just a little backstory lol

-

"How was your day Tetsurō?" ".. it was cool I guess." The nine year old muttered picking up his cup of orange juice drinking a sip of it.

He glanced over to Tobio who just stared down at his lap scratching his wrists. The seven year old Alpha looked up reaching his small hands to get some of whatever their mother was drinking being that he was very thirsty.

He hadn't drank anything in a week, their water bill had gone out and there's nothing in the fridge besides expired milk high he tried to drink but Tetsurō smacked him for it since he was getting himself sick.

Tetsurō saw his mother's expression change giving Tobio a look about to do something so he quickly smacked the boys hand making him jolt back. "Quit your shit.." He whispered.

Their mother hummed, just sitting back in her chair watching as her eldest slowly ate the meat bun in front of him while Tobio just sat there quietly looking down with tears in his eyes from how hard Tetsurō smacked his wrist.

"It was your first day, wasn't it? Make any friends?" Tetsurō only simply nodded taking a small nibble of the meat bun. When he looked up he saw their mother making eyes with somebody across the diner.

He slowly turned back seeing some dude in pretty nice attire near the smoking area with a newspaper.

He was staring over but when he made eye contact with the little boy he quickly looked away. "Mm.. tell me more Tetsu.."

Tetsurō only shook his head while eating his meat bun but then they heard Tobio's stomach growl. Tetsurō looked over giving him a tiny glare, he hated Tobio - his dad the most.

He came around a lot and would lock the two in the room before doing things to their mother, since he was older he understood very well what was happening.

Their mothers sobs and pleads were something he couldn't really ignore anyways.

Tetsurō couldn't help but resent Tobio for it, then again it wasn't his fault he was born so in brief hesitation he split his meat bun about to hand over the bigger piece when their mom smacked it out his hand allowing it to fall back to the plate.

"Don't." She turned to Tobio, deathly glaring at him making him just stare down at his lap once more. "Your fucking deadbeat of a father hasn't paid child support in seven months. Talking about 'it's not even going to my son' the fuck does he know, he's not the one dealing with you, you little shit."

She saw how he was staring down and only grabbed him by his chin forcing him to look up, she gripped his chin digging her nails in his skin making the seven year old wince and cry out.

Tetsurō looked away trying to mind his own business, if he did so, maybe things would fix itself.

"You resemble him too much, you look so fucking stupid no wonder he hasn't come around lately. Without that fucking money they have been refusing to give my my shit." She spat in his face throwing his head back making him thump into the chair.

She sat back looking over at the man across the diner again, Tetsurō giving her a disgusted look but under the table he placed a hand over Tobio's to calm him down.

He needed to calm down anyway, he started crying and since he's still young he doesn't know better than to cry when he's in stress. Their mother will only get more upset if she hears him crying.