In God We Trust, Not People.

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

This mainly revolves around Tobio

⚠️WARNING I⚠️
- if you are sensitive sexual violence like sexual harassment, rape, and non-consensual sex by a foreign object do not read the end of this chapter. The next chapter will just bring the subject up. I do not want you to be uncomfortable or reminded of things if anything has happened to you so feel free to skip it if you can not handle it. -

⚠️WARNING II⚠️
- it will be pretty graphic so again, please don't read if you are sensitive to it I'd hate to upset people. I will put a warning whenever the part comes on to give you a third warning if you do not want to. -

-

"NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOO!!" Asahi screamed as Daichi erupted in a fit of laughter trying to get him to eat the strange looking fruit they found on a beach chair.

"Just try it!" "No! What if it's not fruit, what if it's something else!" "Then we'll find out if you EAT IT!!!" The square laughed jumping on top of him trying to force his mouth open but poor Asahi kept squirming.

Iwaizumi sighed watching this with an unimpressed look, since it was their second day they decided to just play football on the beach. Bokuto disappeared to go retrieve the ball, he did see him by a group of Omega's but shrugged it off.

It's not like he would do anything, he cherished his precious Akaashi too much to let other Omega's flirt with him.

Iwa just walked over to the water wondering what was taking him so long going to pick up some random seashells while the two Alphas wrestled behind him.

He hummed crouching down placing his hands in the water searching around for some, the water was pretty nice maybe he'd come back and go on some night swimming of his own in the peaceful quiet setting.

While he was looking for seashells, he felt water splash in his direction making him shriek, great, now he was shivering.

He looked up seeing Tobio standing there with his hands behind his back and a smile looking over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" Iwaizumi grinned at him. "Hey, I'm looking for seashells. Wanna help?"

Tobio shrugged pulling his sleeves up to his elbow crouching down as well to look, he was at a beach so Iwaizumi didn't get why he was wearing a jacket but at least he wore swim shorts. He wasn't going to judge why the jacket choice was a bad option though considering it's pretty warm out.

Tobio started looking into the sand humming to himself curiously looking at the rocks as he searched. Iwaizumi glanced over to him then to his hands watching as he brought a rock up to his eyes inspecting it.

"You have a bit of a fascination for rocks, I see." He pointed out making Tobio laugh sarcastically. "Haha, funny." Iwaizumi just smiled before looking back down at sand.

After a minute Tobio excitedly tapped his shoulder. "Look, I found one!!" Iwaizumi turned to him thinking it was a seashell but instead was surprised to see it was some rock.

He gave him a look not impressed grabbing the rock himself to inspect it.

"... a rock?" Tobio smiled nodding, Iwaizumi could tell how happy he looked just by the look in his eyes. How his blue orbs sparkled with the wind blowing making his black hair sway back and forth. "Yup!"

Iwaizumi just handed the rock back still not amused. "Whats so great about a rock?" Tobio pouted feeling offended. "I'm shocked by your behaviour Iwa! Rocks are so cool, you never know what kind you'll fine. They look so roughed up on the outside but once you open them you can see all the pretty features."