Follow The Leader

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

-

"Tooru-" "No!" "Tooru listen to me-" Oikawa shoved Kuroooff him glaring past him at Daishou.

He narrowed his eyes at the Omega who was in fear for his life right now. "I warned you, don't say I didn't."

With that, the brunette was about to walk away but Kuroo held onto his wrist gripping tightly. "God- Let GO." "Will you just fucking listen to me?!" Not in the mood, Oikawa retaliated to getting physical by slapping the bed head.

The slap was so loud making everyone flinch, Kuroo looked off to the side holding his cheek trying to compose himself from attacking the Omega.

Oikawa tsk'd before walking away out the house slamming the door behind him. "Get me Tobio-Chan -" Daishou heard him mutter to one of his drapes.

-

"Okay, your Alpha comes home from work tired, what should you have already done?" Sugawara lifted up his hand making the teacher look at him with a smile. "Yes Suga?"

Suga smiled at this. "You should already have dinner done, the kids should have been ready for bed and asleep so you can please your Alpha, and the house should be clean." "Very good Suga!"

The other Omega's in class clapped for him as the grey haired Omega smiled proudly. Daishou clapped a little going to write this down in his notebook when he noticed a figure by the door.

He already knew who it was so he just ignored them, ever since Friday Oikawa hasn't been coming to school.

Hell his friends don't even know where he is, guess where all of Oikawa's little minions are? Right next to Daishou.

For some reason, since Oikawa just disappeared, all the Omega drapes needed a leader because theirs magically up and left. Seeing as Daishou was fooling around with the all so great Alpha, Kuroo, they thought they might as well follow him.

Imagine everyone in his Obedient classes shock when he strolled in and a bunch of drapes followed behind.

The teacher went up to the chalk board writing down the answer Suga gave her before turning back, a book in her hand.

"Alright thank you again Sugawara, so you see your Alpha with another and they tell you they no longer want to be a mate because they found a new Omega, what do you do?"

Daishou looked over seeing Noya raising his hand but instead a bunch of drapes started yelling out answers. "Punch him!" "Cut his dick off!!" "Sleep with him one last time then take his wallet!"

Noya and Daishou shared a look widening their eyes, Suga just turned back to the other Omega's a bit irritated. The teacher muttered an insult under her breath. "That's enough! No, you please your Alpha, give him everything he wants, then let him find a new mate. After that you're bound to be his forever unless he fully leaves you so you aren't allowed to find a new mate."

Atsumu scoffed crossing his arms sitting back in his chair. "That's stupid, I'm not gonna be some toy Alpha's can use until they get tired of me." "Well that's too bad Miya, why can't you be more like your brother? What a wonderful Alpha he is." The other squares smirked starting to whisper to each other at the Alpha's name.

Osamu didn't really belong to any side, he was just really there. To be honest, he attracted both squares and drapes.

Atsumu growled at this turning around glaring at a few squares making them shut up.

Daishou sighed looking back up at the door to see the figure there, he never left trying to get Daishou to come out.

Luckily for the Alpha outside the door, the bell had rang so all the Omega's quickly stood up grabbing their things.