Love Makes You Dumb

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

LMAO IGNORE THE TITLE MY CREATIVITY IS REACHING ITS LIMIT

-

"That's so stupid, sorry Daishou but I'm just saying this because you're new and you don't know how he's like.." Suga told him giving him a pitied look as they sat down at their table.

Daishou frowned putting down his tray in front of him. "Yeah I know, but what if he's different than what you guys say.. I mean, what if he's actually super nice-" "Well I'll tell you one thing, HES SUPER TAKEN." Akaashi covered Noya's mouth rolling his eyes.

"They're right, also I heard Oikawa and Kuroo are in Splitsville again so I suppose it's not so wrong anymore.. but he's still a drape.." Kenma muttered picking at his food. Daishou just rested his chin on his palm while picking at his food.

"So what, I don't think he's that bad.." "Because you two have already sort of bonded, again I'm just saying what he did WASN'T CONSENSUAL!!" Sugawara gave Noya a look, he looked very ticked off.

"Noya, lower your voice we are in a cafeteria. Also, Daishou did let him continue -" "- but he never even asked in the first place, what kind of alpha does that?!" "I believe it's rude to talk about people." The omega's at the table all tensed up except for Daishou.

Standing behind them in all his glory was Kuroo eyeing them down.

"K-Kuroo.." Daishou muttered. Kuroo looked at him then back to the other Omega's who were shitting in their seats refusing to make eye contact.

"Mind leaving us alone to talk?~" They quickly stood up rushing away, Except for Noya and Akaashi. Akaashi took his sweet time while Noya quickly grabbed Daishou's arm whispering to him.

"If you need help.. don't call me he can literally step on me." Kuroo walked around over to Akaashi, he pressed himself against the others back making him widen his eyes, a gasp of air leaving his lips from shock.

"Akaashi.." the bed head whispered in his ear sending chills through his body. "Be a good little Omega and let me talk to your friend here, you'll do that for me won't you?~" Akaashi just looked away to Daishou and Noya who weren't even glancing their way.

"What?! He still kinda scares me too you can't leave me here!" "He's yOuR aLpHa isn't he?! Good luck!" "Noya!"

Akaashi felt the taller Alpha grab his chin forcing him to look him in the eyes. "Are you going to listen or will I have to force you?" He whispered, Akaashi just gave him a small shove with his elbow earning a chuckle while grabbing his, Kenma's and Suga's bags since they left them in a panic.

As he was storming off, Kuroo smirked to himself. "Still as stubborn as he was I see.." With that, he turned to Daishou who was finally left alone after Noya ran.

Daishou straightened his back turning to the drape, his hands behind his back. "So, little Omega, you haven't forgotten our plans this Friday have you?" "N-No! I haven't!!" Kuroo leaned against the table eyeing Daishou who looked down playing with the hem of his sweater.

"So... um, you-.. um don't you have an Omega already? Why are you showing interest in me?..." Kuroo narrowed his eyes at him making Daishou flinch looking away with a nervous smile.

"I-I mean!! You - You don't have t-to answer that I was just asking!!" Kuroo chuckled stepping closer, he placed a hand on the greenettes waist pulling him closer with his other hand on his cheek.

"Don't worry about that, be a good Omega and don't ask questions." Daishou quickly nodded turning red. "Yep! Zip, Nothing from me, absolutely nothing!!"