Well, Well, Look Who's Inside Again.

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Alright since I'm nice I decided to skip Akaashi and Kuroo.

Also Day 1 of random facts about myself: I'm very insecure of my writing and my books so the long beaks I take where I don't post I'm trying to get better. If someone doesn't like a character I try my best to get them to like them.

If they still don't like them then oh well I tried lmao anyways here's the story-

-

Kuroo clutched onto the teen in his arms, it's been 20 minutes where the hell was Akaashi?

Tobio still hadn't woken up but there were times where his finger or arm would twitch a bit with him trying to move but then he would go still.

Kuroo sighed and just securely wrapped him tighter in the jacket before looking up hearing some panting and footsteps coming closer to them.

Finally he saw Akaashi reach the end of the alley with Bokuto appearing a second later.

The alpha himself was out of breath wearing nothing but briefs and a muscle shirt barefoot. He looked up, his cheeks red from how much he ran.

"T-.. Tobio?" Kuroo desperately tried to stand up but couldn't wincing a bit, his arms shaking under Tobio's body trying to hold him up but he was getting too weak. "You gotta help me.." Kuroo managed to say, Bokuto slowly walking up to them.

Akaashi followed close behind, Bokuto gulped staring down at Tobio while crouching down next to them. He hesitantly brought his hand up to touch one of his bruises.

He looked up at Kuroo, a sad look on his face. "Dude.. I'm not a doctor.. I-I don't think I can-" "But you're learning to be one aren't you? I've heard from Tobio in those stupid Alpha classes that you are studying to be one like your dad! Please!!"

Kuroo held Tobio tighter, his eyes tearing up and his cheeks puffing out ever so slightly making Akaashi frown. He hadn't seen Kuroo like this since they were younger.

"J-Just.. please try.." Bokuto stayed silent not knowing what to do, he wasn't a trained doctor so he couldn't help a lot but then again he did memorise some stuff.

With a sigh he placed two fingers on Tobio's neck. "Fine, but we have to actually get a doctor soon." "Y-Yeah, just check if he's okay!" ".. he has a heart beat but it's kinda slow. The normal heart beats every second but his is beating every three seconds.." he muttered.

Kuroo's face flash from worry to guilt, Akaashi paced a hand on Kuroo's shoulder for comfort being careful not to hurt him. He gave a warm smile while Bokuto checked the bruises Tobio had on his body.

He slowly opened the jacket before biting his lip seeing all the bruises and marks on his body, he looked terrible.

Ignoring this he managed to glance down at his lower half before widening his eyes. He only caught a glimpse until Kuroo quickly closed Tobio's legs protectively with a low growl.

Bokuto was alarmed by that growl making Akaashi place his hands on Kuroo's cheeks moving his head to face him. Akaashi gave him a small smile asking sure he only stared at him. "It's fine Tetsu.. just let him check okay? We have to make sure Toto is okay.."

Kuroo stayed quiet not doing anything until he became relaxed letting go of Tobio's legs. Bokuto ignored what was happening before him just focusing on the injured Alpha.

He placed his thumb over Tobio's wound, he was ripped from down below and bleeding, there were also cuts and bruises around it making Bokuto want to look away. He nervously pulled his hand away quickly covering Tobio's legs with the jacket again.