Hotel L 🌶 (Bonus)

This is just bonus chapter it takes place in the past. I'm in the mood to write something steamier so... Teehee 😬 This doesn't necessarily add anything to the story btw. I might tie it in later though. Anyway, enjoy.

Mark POV

I walked into the dimly lit hotel without invitation. It wasn't mine, but something inside the room was. Immediately in front of the door was a large bed with a white plush comforter, and lying on the comforter was the one person who I craved most in this world. Jack was wearing a shear oversized white button up shirt. The first few buttons were undone exposing his flawless pale chest. He was wearing navy blue baggy dress pants, being held up by a thick silk belt that matched the color of the article. Jack's arms were splayed out to his sides; his hands were pawing at the bed spread under him. The boy on the bed was wriggling around looking troubled and uncomfortable. His eyes were closed tight and his legs were bent with his knees up as he rubbed them together. Sweat glistened on his chest and forehead. Jack suddenly turned his head and looked over at me with desperation in his eyes. He whimpered with difficulty,

"M-Mark~ P-Please... It's so hot. I'm hot. My body is burning up... Mark~!" Jack's words were spoken with difficulty and a slight slur. He was drunk and helpless. Seeing him like this made it difficult to control myself but I knew taking advantage of him was not an option.

"Oh u-uh you're hot? Um..." I looked around the hotel room for a door to the bathroom. I spotted a white door in the corner on the same wall as the head of the bead. Jack continued to whine and struggle on the bed as I thought up a plan of action. I bit my lip and looked down at the blu-eyed boy. He's so lovely... Fuck, Mark! Control yourself! I shook the nasty thoughts out of my head and approached the bed slowly. "C-can I pick you up?" I asked him hesitantly. I didn't think he could form any more words in this state. I gently picked him up off of the bed with my left arm under his bent knees and my right supporting his upper back. His arms hung loosely, awkwardly dangling at his side. He was a lot lighter than I was expecting.

I easily carried him to the hotel bathroom where I found a large white bathtub. I sat him on the edge of the tub and turned on the water. I set it so it would be cool but not too cold. "I'll be right back baby, okay?" I asked without giving him a chance to answer. I walked across the white marble floors to the luxurious vanity. I removed my leather jacket so I was in a plain white t-shirt. It'll probably be easier to help him without those sleeves in the way. I could hear shuffling sounds behind me and turned around to see Jack, barefoot, stepping into the tub with his clothing still on. I was disappointed but relieved at the same time to see him still wearing all of his clothes.

    I walked up behind him. He was already laying down in the water. I could see him mouthing words so I turned off the faucet to hear him better. His chest heaved,

"Mark I'm so hot.. P-Please..." He whined in a voice that made me want to jump him already. I took a deep breath,

"How can I help you babe?" I asked kneeling down behind him. I peered over his shoulder and saw his toes curling at the other end of the tub. His right hand was slipped under his shirt playing with his nipples and his left was pawing at himself over his pants. He squeezed his thighs together getting some sort of friction on his apparently growing erection. He was biting his bottom lip as he looked up into my eyes innocently. I placed my hands on the rim of the bath on either side of Sean's shoulders. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, letting my breath tickle his exposed skin. He shuddered and let out a whimper.

Without saying anything, Jack grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. He looked back up after guiding my hand and breathily said,

"Mark... touch me. Please." His eyes were teary. And he seemed like he was really struggling and really uncomfortable. My eyebrows came together in worry. I bit my lip not knowing if I should do this or not... He lead my fingers to his nipple and let out a high moan. I should do this. He let go of my hand and I started touching him as he requested. Every sound, every moan, every whine was making me crave him so much more.

I placed my other hand on the other side of Jack's chest. I slid my hand down his torso to his belt. Undoing the belt with one hand I undid his fly along with it. Before I could move further Jack whispered,

"Mark..." He breathed heavily. His cheeks were flushed and his hair was plastered to his sweaty forehead. His eyes were glassy and heavy lidded. His lips were parted, letting out slow puffs of hair. "I don't feel good..." I was shaken from my craving thoughts.

"O-oh um I'll change the temperature. Help yourself while I do that..." Instead of going to turn on colder water for him, I lingered and watched him. High pitched moans escaped his parted lips. His eyes were closed tightly again as he slid his own hand down his torso to his now undone fly. As soon as his hand slipped past his waist band, his toes curled and his bottom lip was between his teeth. His beautiful eyes were going crossed from the pleasure.

To my surprise, after a moment Jack looked straight up into my eyes as if he knew I had never left. He let his lip spring free.

"Mark... you..." He huffed "I..." It was obvious he was having a hard time forming words as he was pleasuring himself at the same time. "I can be bottom." His eyebrows were raised cheekily as he took his bottom lip into his mouth once again. I watched his hands roam his own body and I was envious. To my surprised I felt a wet hand wrap around the back of my neck and pull me down. To my delight Jack's now swollen lips had connected with mine. He continued to rub his thighs together as he kissed me. He let my head go and let out a gasp followed by sounds of absolute ecstasy.

I sat staring at him in a moment of confusion. Wait, what the hell is going on..? Once Jack had caught his breath after his climax he gave me a quick kiss and said,

"Don't give up." With a sly smile.

I sat up quickly gasping. I looked around the room I was in as I tried to catch my breath. It was pitch dark. A thin layer of sweat covered my body. That felt so real though... how was that a dream..?

Jack, you will be mine...

+10 DETERMINATION

Ok lol I think I got it out of my system. Hope ye enjoyed. If you did please vote. This is also sort of an apology and bonus for my slow updates and shitty quality. My bad lol. Love you o.O