Let Me Make You Feel Better~

Big fat thanks to mjbwriter & CookedPotato99 for voting on my last chapter! And a thank you to CrayildStudio & Jenny_2065 for adding my story to one of their reading lists! Enjoy the story!

Jack POV

I look up into his lustful eyes as he's straddling me. He dives into our kiss. He slowly and tenderly moves his plump lips against mine. He slips his tongue between my looses lips. I moan at the contact of our tongues. I try to gain dominance in the kiss but quickly remember that Mark is the dominant one. I surrender to his control. He finally leaves my lips and starts to kiss over my chin and along my jawline to my ear. He makes his way to my earlobe. He gently bites down and I hiss.

"Let me make you feel better baby boy." He growls into my ear sending a shiver down my spine. He continues to leave hot wet kisses down my neck to my collar bone.

I moan when he finds my sweet spot. He chuckles into my chest and continues to pleasure the spot. I'm growing harder at his touch. He makes his way down my chest and stomach. He stops at my waist band and I flinch. He looks up at me asking for permission. I nod with droopy eyes. He unzips my pants and slides them off painfully slow.

He takes me member out of my boxers and rubs the head in circles. He moves his hand lower to the base of me and starts to stroke me. He puts only the head in his mouth and swirls his tongue around. I moan loudly and my eyes flutter open and closed. He suddenly deep throats me and I moan uncontrollably.

"M-Mark I-I'm gonna cum!!!" I shriek but he continues. I moan/scream as I cum in his mouth. He stands up and visibly swallows it. He crawls back on top of me and gives me a tender kiss.

"Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow baby boy." He says as he gets off of me and walks out the door. I lay there stunned for about 15 more minutes

My stomach grumbles. OH SHOOT MY MAC & CHEESE! I walk down the stairs into the kitchen and resume making dinner. I soon finish making dinner and take it into the living room to watch the next episode of The Bachelor.

I finish my dinner, clean up, and head to my room. I plop down on my bed with my my arms behind my head. I think of Mark as I drift off to sleep.

The next morning~

I wake up with a start to the noise of my alarm clock. I check the time and start getting dressed. I walk downstairs and grab a cereal bar for the walk to school.

"Bye hun." I hear my mom call to me as she doesn't even look up from her phone.

"Yeah bye." I say closing the door behind me. I keep a positive outlook and make my way to school. I enter the high school building and head my locker.

As I'm putting my bags in my locker I see a familiar face out of the corner of my eye. I catch a glimpse of who it is and panic. It's the bully from yesterday! I close my locker and try to rush to the bathroom without him noticing me. I make it to the bathroom and close a stall door behind me sighing loudly.

I stay in the stall for a few more minutes before I hear someone else enter. I stand up onto the toilet seat and hold my breath.

"Where'd he go!" I hear one of his henchmen ask him.

"I know he's in here, trust me." I here he bully say. He starts to kick oven the stall doors one at a time. Welp I'm fucked!
FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z!!!

Another quick thanks to mjbwriter & CookedPotato99  for voting on my last chapter! And thank you to CrayildStudio & Jenny_2065  for adding my story to one of their reading lists!❤️❤️❤️