Hang Over

Hello I will be updating every other day now. I apologize for the inconsistency of my updates. Thank you to my supporter! Just thank you so much CookedPotato99 , mjbwriter , Sofia92404 , & everyone that has glances at my writing!❤️❤️❤️ Enjoy!

Jacks POV

I wake up aching all over. I peel my face off of the bathroom floor leaving a tile mark on my face. My head is pounding like it's going to explode. I stand up and stumble to the sink. I turn the water on as cold as possible and rinse my face off. I feel weak and nauseous as I stumble down the stairs. I fill up the biggest water bottle I can find with cold water. I chug it down in about one minute. I feel a tad better after getting more hydrated. I make myself some coffee and sit on the couch switching on the TV.

Marks POV

I wake up the next day, still thinking about the crushed look on his face when he saw me on that date. It's not like she meant anything to me. My mom just set me up with her friends daughter. I'm really not into her like that but Jack doesn't know that. He must have been wasted because when he ran away he was stumbling pretty bad. I bet he had a really bad hangover. Maybe I should go over there? Yeah I think I should check on him.

I do my usual daily routine and make Jack a little hangover goodie bag. The bag held Tylenol, granola, bottled water, and yogurt. I hope he'll like it.

I make my way to his house and pull into his drive way. Funny, his parents aren't home. I exit my car with the goodie bag and knock at his door. After my last knock I here a loud irritated groan and giggle to myself. Jack opens the door and looks like absolute shit. He looks me up and down and tries to close the door in my face but I wedge my food in front of the door. He has an irritated look on his face and walks away. I open the door and follow him to the living room.

"What do you want Mark?" Jack asks me sitting down on the couch.

"I thought I should check up on you after last night. I figured you might have a hangover. You seemed pretty drunk when I saw you. I brought you a little hangover goodie bag." I say as I swing the brown paper bag in his face. He snatches it out of my hand and I giggle at his childishness. He rips the bag open and takes the Tylenol along with the entire bottle of water. He takes out the yogurt and granola and mixes them together only to consume it like a wild dog. I sit there and wait for him to finish up. He places the remnants of the bag on his coffee table and leans back sighing. I build up enough courage to speak up to him.

"Jack, the woman you saw me with last night was just-" I'm cut off by Jacks accusations.

"She was just your girlfriend, right?" He asks in an unpleasant tone. I look up at him irritated.

"No Jack she was just a blind date that my mother set me up on." I explain scratching my stubble. He stands up and starts to walk away.

"Whatever Mark. We're done." He says as he takes the first step up his flight of stairs. I get up and grab his wrist now very aggravated with his attitude.

Hey I really hope you enjoyed. Please let me know if you have any problems with my story. I am open to criticism. Thank you for reading this piece of shit. ❤️❤️❤️