Dumbass

Jacks POV

I feel so stupid. I got mad for no reason. I feel sad for a moment but burst into laughter.

"Hahaha-oh m-mar-hahaha!" I laugh even though it hurts. What is happening?

"Jack, why are you laughing? This isn't funny." He says sternly and completely serious. I look up slightly frightened but can't stop laughing.

"Hahaah-n-no Mark you don- hahaha!" I cant stop! "No- heheh- I'm just laughing-hahaha- b-because haha haha! I'm such an idiot!" I continue to laugh as my stomachs starts to hurt. He looks angrier by the second and I try to stop but it keeps coming out in waves.

Mark wraps his right arm around the back of my head holding it still with his palm. He takes the other and cups my mouth shut. His left hand is also covering my nose. I start to panic. My chest continues convulsing as if I'm laughing but now I'm crying. I feel fear. Pure terror. I feel my eyes roll back and everything goes blank.

I open my eyes and I'm still in Marks basement. I sit up and see Mark hunched over by the stairs.

"M-." I start to call his name but his figure fades away into a mist. "Mark?!" I call out louder hearing an echo. Tears run down my cheeks and my chin quivers. My eyes roll back again and everything goes blank once again.

I sit up abruptly breathing heavily. I look to the place where I saw mark before, by the stairs. He's sitting there again. I don't say anything out of fear that he'll leave me. Now suddenly without ropes to restrain me, I sprint/stumble over to him and jump onto him. I felt as if, if I didn't he would vanish again. I think for a moment as I'm in his arms. I rip myself away from him and stumble to the other side of the room.

"N-no Mark I cant. You did what he did. You're just like him. Oh god I need to go." Memories of my fathers abuse flood my head as I trudge past him. I only make it half way to the front door before Mark stops me. He jogs ahead of me and stands in front of the front door. "Get. Out. Of. My. Way!" I say these words with difficulty. It feels like I'm confessing how I feel about my father.

"Don't talk to me like that Jack!" He walks towards me. I run away from him, I don't know why my brain is making my body react this way. I run up his stairs and lock myself in the bathroom. I sit down on the cold comforting tile. I sit there scared but I don't cry. I don't think I can cry. Don't show fear Jack. I walk out of the bathroom and casually walk past Mark. He pulls me back by my collar and slams my weak body into the wall. I try my hardest not to show him how I feel but my lip starts to quiver.

He's holding me against the wall and I can't move at all.

"Jack. Who am I like? Who is he? What happened?" He questions me with a worried look but I'm still afraid.

"My father." I say in a deeper more confident voice. I look to my side, away from his face. He pulls away from me and takes a step back. He hold his hands up as if saying he surrendered. I take my chance to escape and run pass him.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I haven't been feeling well. Please stick with me! I love you all!
❤️❤️❤️