Nothing Feels Better

Hello! I'd like to start this off my thanking @septicbooperdooper, @Radpop101 for commenting and I'd also like to thank @septicbooperdooper @Radpop101 Jenny_2065  mjbwriter CookedPotato99 and @emmy862 for voting! Seriously means the world to me guys!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ok on with the story!👆❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
(This chapter is heavily inspired by an episode of Friends...I'm not kidding.😂)

Jacks POV

It had been 3 days since I initially had gotten sick. After not getting attention from Mark for so long I was getting horny as hell (bro chill). I decided to text him to ask him over,

Me: Hey Mark, wanna come over? I'm feeling a lot better today, thank god!

Mark: Oh for sure! When shall I be there?

Me: ASAP. I've missed you...❤️

Mark: Aw, sweetheart. I've missed you too! Ok, I'll be over in about 10 minutes, okay?

Me: Perfect! See you then! ❤️

Mark: ❤️

As soon as I received Marks last text I got to work! I started by cleaning up the house, throwing away tissues, empty cold medicine bottles, and making my room presentable. Once I finished cleaning I took a hot steamy shower to clear my sinuses. Trying to remove all evidence of being sick, I took all the cold medicine and vitamins I could find.

As I was blowing the rest of the snot out my nose, the doorbell rang. I scurried to the door in the cutest outfit I had. Inhaling deeply (through my mouth cuz my nose is clogged lol) I opened the door to see Mark standing there in a tight white T-shirt and some dark blue jeans that hugged his ass. I smiled at him and waved him in. Muahaha he has fallen into my trap.

Marks POV

When Jack opened the door I was surprised to say the least. He still looked ill, contrary to what he had been saying on the phone earlier. His under eyes and nose looked irritated and red from rubbing his face. I thought he said he wasn't sick anymore...

"Jack, I thought you said you weren't sick anymore..?" I ask with uncertainty in my voice. He tilted his head to the side and slightly pouted.

"What are you talking about? I'm not sick anymore." He said with confusion in his expression. I squinted at him and looked over him once again. He is so obviously still sick.

"Ok Jack, whatever you say." I say rolling my eyes. I walk in despite him being sick and head is to his living room. As soon as I turn around to sit on his couch he is in front of me. He places each of his hands on my chest and gently pushes me onto the couch. Jack begins to straddle my lap.

"Jack, I'm sorry but I really can't have sex with someone who has a cold!" I say sternly, rubbing his hips to comfort him.

"Mark, I totally agree! I could never have sex with a sick person either! Good thing neither of us are sick!" He grins widely. So I shot back with,

"Bull. I know you're sick! Now I'm gonna take you upstairs to rest." Jack began to protest but I just picked him up and ignored him. As I was carrying Jack to his room he began to try and arouse me. He started kissing and licking the sweet spot on my neck. While this was tremendously hot I still cannot have sex with someone who is ill! When we made it to his room i threw him down on his bed and mummified him with blankets. "Now you rest and call me if you need anything. I'll be downstairs." He looked at me grumpily,

"But I'm not sick! I swear! I've never felt bett-A-Achoo!" He sneezed loudly.

"Sure, Jack. And I'm not half Korean." I rolled my eyes again and left his room, closing the door behind me. As I head downstairs I decide to make him some soup. I walk into his pantry and find some canned chicken noodle soup. That outta do the trick!

Thank you for reading! And a double thanks to those of you whom I mentioned at the beginning. It really means. Lot to me!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️