The Morning After

I'm really trying my best on these please enjoy. Another big fat thank you to Catlover9598 for voting again for my last chapter!❤️❤️❤️

The next morning I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes through the slats in my blinds. I roll over and look at the time. 5:36!
"Shit!" I shout as I race out of my room into the shower.
The warm water trickles down my body. I think of how Marks hands wandered my body. I snap back to reality and look down at the water going down the drain. Is that blood? I remember the events of yesterday and touch the back of my head. Oh it must be dried blood from hitting my head. I start soaping up my body. I rinse myself off and hop out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and run to my room. I throw on a T-shirt and some skinny jeans. I walk back to the bathroom now dressed and brush my teeth and hair. I look at my reflection for a moment. I start to tear up for some reason.
"What are you crying about now?" My brother says walking in with a bored tone.
"Oh! Um, I'm not crying." I say as I try to wipe my tears away.
"Yes you are. Don't lie to me." He spits as he grabs my jaw and turns my face towards his. He stares at me intensely for about three minutes and searches my eyes for an explanation. But I refuse to give him one. "Ugh whatever." He drops my face and shoved me out of the mirror so he can get ready for the day. I grab my stuff and start my long walk to school.
I enter the school and just like every other day nobody notices that I exist. I mean I've only been going to this school for like a month so I don't know anyone here.
"Hey!" I hear a voice from behind me but I keep walking thinking it's meant for someone else. Until I feel a firm hand grasp my shoulder. I turn around thinking it's just someone recruiting for clubs.
"Were you trying to ignore me, shrimp?" A tall guy with brunette hair and green eyes asks me.
"Hm? No, sorry I didn't know you we're talking to me." I shakily explain myself. This dude is intimidating.
"Well my last victim left this school so looks like you'll be filling in for him." He licks his bottom lip and smirks at me. I shudder at his gesture. Last thing I remember is seeing his fist move toward my face.
I wake up sitting in the waiting room chair with an ice pack on my eye. Sitting next to me is...
"Mark?" I ask dazed. He looks at me pitifully. "What happened?"
"Um some kid beat you up, I split it up, sent him to the principals office, and escorted you to the nurses."he explains to me.
"Oh, um thank you Mar- um I mean: Thank you Mr.Fischbach." I say feeling kind of guilty. He gives me a reassuring nod. Suddenly the principals office door, which is right in front of the nurse, opens and the kid and his parent walk out. Mr.Felix walks out and starts towards me. Mark gets up and stands in front of me.
"Seriously Mark? I'm not going to do anything can I just have a moment with Jack?" Felix asks. Mark looks down at me then back up at Felix.
"Fine, five minutes Felix" He says as he walks a little down the hall giving us privacy to talk. Felix sits next to me.
" um, hey kid I'm sorry about the last time we talked. I promise it won't happen again, but you need to know I care about you ok? I won't let any other kids lay a hand on you. Um feel better Jack." He pats my knee and starts towards his office.
"Wait, Mr.Felix?" I call to him and he turns around. "Um thanks and your forgiven." I give him a little smile and he continues to his office. Mark comes back and sits down next to me.
"Hey for real, are you okay?"
FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEND NEXT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z!!!

Another thanks to Catlover9598! I really appreciate it your kind of my only motivation! Lol❤️❤️❤️