Vapor

Thank you to CookedPotato99 , @Radpop101, and @Kubasaak for commenting on my last chapter!
Thank you to Elisha_Guylaine  for voting on my last chapter! Sorry to all the other people who voted I gave up on searching for those notifications lol. Also I'd like to thank everybody that added this story to their reading lists! It feels awesome knowing people enjoy reading what I enjoy writing! Keep being awesome!❤️

Marks POV

With the soup prepared and in hand, I walk upstairs to five it to Jack. As I'm walking up the stairs o can hear shuffling around in his room. I feel annoyed knowing he isn't staying out. He needs to rest if he wants to feel better! I open the door quickly, trying to catch him in the act of disobeying me. I looked to his bed and saw him laying on his side in a seductive position with a pink silk robe. The robe was somewhat shear so I could see the contours of his beautiful body. He propped himself up and patted his bed for me to sit. I stopped staring and the little sucubus and held out his soup for him to take. He frowned and sat up.

"Maaaark! Chicken noodle soup is for someone who's sick!" He whined.

"Exactly!" I said placing the bowl into his shaky hands. He poured and reluctantly sipped the broth. I rolled my eyes and left his room. I decided to take a nap on the couch downstairs while he ate. I started to read a book about Oprah, I found on the coffee table, and fell asleep in seconds.

"Maaark!" I was jolted awake by jacks whiny and gravely voice calling my name.

"Yes sweety?" I asked sitting up straight. He was now in a much warmer looking robe and had a small cylindrical container in his hand. He made a pouty face and looked at the floor.

"I think I might be sick.." Jack said swaying side to side while he spoke. I chuckled at his random and so obvious realization.

"You don't say?" I say giggling. He nodded and shuffled closer to me. He extended his arm and handed me the container I saw him holding. I read the label. "Vick's Vapor Rub". (Not sponsored lol)

"Could you please rub this on my chest?" He said sounding awful.

"Of course baby. Just undo your robe and I'll put some on your chest." I said. He shuffled closer to be and I stood up. He dropped his robe and stood in only boxers. My cheeks went red but I didn't. Want to let Jack down. I opened the container and saw out the corner of my eye, Jack was smiling mischievously. I thought about it for a second and realized, "Nuh-uh! You ain't getting me that easily!" I yelled and put the rub back in his small hands. He whined,

"Maaark! Please! I really need you to do this for me." He spoke roughly.

"No way!" I sat back down and started reading the book again.

"Fine! I'll do it myself!" He said and took a few steps back. I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he scooped a small portion of vapor rub into his hand. He began to rub it all over his perfect pale chest. I started to get turned on as he let out small whimpers while rubbing his chest. He let his head fall back as he enjoyed the scent.

"S-so you're just rubbing yourself, huh?" I said shakily as I began to get even more turned on.

"Yeah." He said with a small snarl. I watched him continue,

"It's nice." I said. He turned his head and looked at me again,

"Are you kidding me? Is this turning you on?" I nodded and he rolled his eyes. He struggled as he put his fluffy robe back on. Putting the vapor rub on the coffee table he plopped down on the recliner behind him. I watched him still aroused.

"So uh. Wanna have sex?" I asked awkwardly. He scoffed,

"Ew no, I'm sick!" He yelled in Disbelief. I looked at him and realized what game he was playing. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh come on you big baby! It's not a big deal!" I said whining a little. He sighed and slowly got to his feet.

"Fine, if you really wanna have sex..." he said in a defeated tone.

Jacks POV

Mark laughed giddily as he walked back up the stairs. I picked up the vapor rub and headed upstairs behind him. Worked like a charm 😏.