The Beating

Hi to anyone reading this! I just wanna say a big thank you to Catlover9598 for voting for my story! You seriously don't know how much that means to me!

Mark walks over to Felix and grabs the collar of his shirt. He raises his fist about to punch him. I watch in paralyzed fear as Mark beats the principals face to a bloody pulp.
"He...is....MINE!" Mark grunted in between punches. Mark leaves the now unrecognizable Mr.Felix on the floor and walks over to me with blood spattered on his face. He had a crazed look in his eyes. As he walks closer I scurry away backward on my hands, feet and ass.
"What's wrong baby boy? He's gone he's not gonna hurt you anymore." Mark said sweetly, but the blood on his face made him look terrifying. He starts moving closer but I can't back up anymore. I'm against the wall, cornered.
"Stop! No stay there! Please don't come closer!" I shout at him with tears in my eyes. He crouched in front of me and wiped my face with his thumb. I put my hand on top of his over my face. His large warm hand makes me feel safe again. He starts to inch closer and eventually gently lifts me up and puts me on his lap sideways. I lean my head into his chest while he strokes my hair and kisses my head.
"Listen Jack, school is almost over. Do you want a ride home?" He asks me, trying to keep his voice calm and quiet. I think about his offer. I mean I would have about a mile walk home anyways.
"Yes please, thank you." I reply to him. I slide off his lap and he walks me to his car. I get in and turn on the radio to play some music I like. Mark pulls the car out of the parking lot and we head down the road.
"Wait, where do you live." He asks me, turning down the radio.
"Oh sorry, one second." I say programming his GPS to my address. A few songs later we arrive at my house. There are no cars in the driveway, my parents don't come home until late.
"Wait, are your parents home?" He asked concerned.
"Oh, no they usually don't come home until like 7:30" I say not making a big deal out of it.
"Well what are you gonna have for dinner?" He asks dramatically.
"Oh well probably some cereal or something." I say getting out of the car.
"Ok, bye Jack! Stay safe!" he says pulling out of my driveway. I turn, wave goodbye, walk inside and crumble in front of the door crying.
I spend the rest of my evening in sweats and in front of the TV watching the bachelor. Until I hear someone knock at the door. I turn down the volume on the TV and look at the clock. It's only 5:12, it can't be my parents. Who would it be at this time? I walk to the door and open it. On my front steps I see Mark in a nice plaid button up with a bowl with tinfoil on it. I eye the bowl as we walks in. Once he's inside he finds his way to the kitchen.
"Uh, hey what are you doing here?" I ask cautiously. He opens up the tinfoil and puts some food on two plates.
"Well since your parent aren't going to be home in like two hours and fifteen minutes I Thought I should bring you some dinner!" he said proudly holding up the delicious looking food. He walked over to the dining table, setting up two place settings.
"What is it?" I ask eyeing the food on my plate.
"It's a delicious Korean cuisine called tteokbokki! It's really good. Its basically just spicy rice noodles." He says preparing a huge bite on his fork. I try some and OH MY GOSH!
"It's so good!!! Oh my god why haven't I tried this before?!" I say after trying some.
"Haha! I know right? It's amazing!" He says looking pleased with my reaction. After we finish our meal he offers to clean the dishes and we watch the rest of the episode of the bachelor together. Until mark turns toward me and does something surprising to say the least.
FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z!!!

Omg I suck. Ok so I promise next episode they'll get together! Again another thanks to Catlover9598 for her vote and to everyone who had viewed my story!❤️