Again🌶

Thank you to mjbwriter , CookedPotato99 , & High_on_Mark for voting on my chapters! Thank you all a lot for everything! Enjoy the story!❤️❤️❤️
Oh! Btw I'll use 🌶 to indicate which chapters have smut!

Jacks POV

Mark kisses me softly snaking his hand up my shirt and over my stomach. He gets off of me and takes my hand to lead me to my room.

We enter my room and mark sits on the bed pulling me onto his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and starts to rock back and forth on his lap. He groans and throws his head back. I lift my arms up and he takes the hint. He pulls of my shirt and throws it on the ground.

"Oh, Jack they really did a number on you this time." He says as he scams my body. He rolls us over so that I'm on my back. He kisses each bruise on my stomach and chest. I wince but moan from the combination of pain and pleasure. He kisses me all over and I'm trembling with anticipation.

My eyes are closed as he kisses me. He pulls away but I keep my eyes closed. I feel him undo my fly and pull my pants off. I'm left in my boxers. I hear him undoing his own fly and take his pants off. He walks further away from me until I hear a bottle cap pop open. My eyes shoot open and I sit up a little to see Mark putting some lube on his hand. He's watching me as he puts some on himself. He walks over to me and pulls my boxers off with one hand. With his other hand he messages my hole with his lines fingers.

"Mhm-uh. Maark~" I moan as he slips one finger in. He lets me adjust and adds another. He moves in me a little. He takes his fingers out and licks his fingers dry.

"Mmh~ You taste...so good darling." He purrs in his low sexy voice. I feel him press his big tip on my hole and I squeal. He pushes all of himself inside of me. "Uh, Jack you're so tight~" he moans out in pleasure. "I-I don't think I can hold myself back any longer~" he starts moving in me before I've adjusted. I gasp and grip the bed sheets. After a few more times I feel him hit my prostate.

"Oh my-Mark!" I moan uncontrollably. He smiles down at me pleased with my reaction. I throw my head back and close my eyes facing away from him. I don't want Mark to see me this way, vulnerable and needy for his touch.

"Jack! Look at me! I want to see your face when I'm fucking you." He says growling and smirking at me.

"Wh-Why? I'm a mess." I barley pant out.

"No, you're beautiful baby~" he growls in a sweeter voice. I nod and look at him as he continues. I tear up a little from the pain and tears run down my cheeks. I basically drool out of my mouth and sweat collects on my body. But I continue to do as he says anyways.

He hits my prostate again and again.

"M-Mark! P-please touch me!" I yelp as I'm close but I need him. He reaches down and starts to stroke me in rhythm with his thrusts. I instantly groan loud. "Mark I'm close!"

"M-me too baby!" He thrusts a few more times. I cum all of my self and my hole tightens around Marks dick making him cum instantly. He takes himself out of me and I feel warm thick liquid spilling out of me. He picks me up and walks me to my shower. He puts me down in the shower and turns on the water we wash ourself off and exit the shower. I'm suddenly hit with fatigue and lean against the bathroom wall with the towel on my waist.

"Hey, you tired? Let me carry you to bed." Mark picks me up and takes my to my room he lays me down. He takes a fresh pair of boxers out of my dresser and slides them on me. He picks out a comfortable looking t-shirt. "Can you sits up for me honey?" He asks sweetly. I comply without a word and sit up with my arm in the air. He slides it on and I lay back down. He dresses himself and looks at me."Ok Jack I gotta head out. I'll see you tomorrow." He starts to get up but I pull him back down.

"Wait, c-can you stay with me? Just till I fall asleep?" I ask embarrassed. He smiles and nods his head. He slides under the cover next to me and stays until I drift off to sleep.

Another huge thank you to CookedPotato99 , mjbwriter , and High_on_Mark for supporting my story. Really guys if you're reading this know how much I appreciate every single read, vote, and comment! ❤️❤️❤️