The Talking To🌶

It felt like an eternity before the bell rang for next period.
BRRRIIIIINNNG!
All the breath from my lungs escaped my lips as everyone began to file out, but not me. I stay behind as Mr. Fischbach asked me to. He was staring down at his papers until the last kid leaves and shuts the door behind him.
"Jack, come here." He says in a demanding and carrying voice. I felt my cheeks flush red. I eventually made my way to his desk with trembling knees. Why was I so nervous!?
"Um, Mr. Fischbach I'm- I'm sorry for being late and stuff...There's just something going on at home and I have a lot on my mind..." I could tell that I was starting to ramble, but I just couldn't stop myself.
He swiftly stood up, towering over me. His face was so close to mine. I saw now how beautiful he was, and my heart started to beat harder, I thought he might hear it.
"M-Mr. Fischb-" suddenly my rambling lips were silenced by his being pressed against them. I started to quiver at his amazingly intense but tender kiss. It left me wanting more. His large hand found my lower cheek and jaw line. That quickly stifled my shaking.
He broke away from our kiss and said, "You have no idea....how long I've been waiting....to get my hands on you." I saw his expression change from a mixture of pure lust and bliss to fear and worry. I realized that my eyes were still growing wider.
"I-I....I thought you hated me?" I said unsteadily.
"What? Jack I think you are....exquisite..." I saw a flicker of hurt through his eyes. "Maybe we should talk through this before I move further." He said rubbing the back of his neck and letting his hand fall away from my face.

It was lunch period so we had at least forty five minutes to talk.

"Every time I enter the classroom late or come back after an absent day, you glare at me." I begin my argument. He sighed and leaned against the front of his desk and crossed his arms, making his biceps apparent.

"Jack I'm always just worried about you. And maybe slightly annoyed that you had to leave me for a day." He exhaled sharply and shook his head. "Listen... I was informed about your past. I know you had a hard time at your old school. They told me that you used to come late to class and miss excessive days of school....because you suffer from depression." It made him look pained to just speak of this sensitive matter. "I care about you Jack... truly." My heart fluttered before I snapped back to reality.

"So you think I'm still doing the same things? Skipping to cry and do drugs to feel something other than hurt?" I felt myself tear up at some painful memories. Why was I letting myself open up to this jackass? Mark roughly grabbed my arm and pulled back my shirt sleeve, revealing ugly scars of my past. "Oh my god...Jack." My cheeks grew red and I ripped my arm out of his grasp, turning my face away from him.

"Y-You know what? This isn't any of your business Mr. F! I'm going to leave and pretended nothing ever happened, ok?" I felt his hand grab my shoulder. He whipped me around to face him.

"Jack, I don't mean t-" He tried to explain himself but I didn't feel like listening to him. I slapped his hand and heard a deep grumble of frustration from behind me, and quickly grew frightened of the man behind me. I started for the classroom door, quickening my pace at the sound of his foot steps following me. I reach for the door knob, but my wrist is grabbed and held against the door so that I was face to face with Mr. Fischbach. My other slender arm tries to fight his strong grip but is quickly restrained to my other side.

"M-Mr. Fischbach, let go of my arm." I try to say as sternly as I can but it comes out squeaky. He starts to smirk down at me. His body starts to move closer to mine, making me stiffen. The older man looks down at me with hungry eyes. He moved his knee between my legs and moved it up to my crotch. My breath shortened into a kind of squeak.

"Mr. McLoughlin, please don't run from me. It only gets me worked up." I swallow the lump in my throat and slowly stop fighting his hand and relax my arms to let him know that I surrender. He moved his hands from my wrists and puts them on my neck and kissed me. His lips are soft and plump against my own. He puts a little pressure on my crotch with his knee, making me gasp. He stuck his tongue into my mouth. I melted a little more into the kiss. He broke away from our kiss leaving me breathing heavily. He starts kissing and nipping all over my neck. Mark started unbuttoning my shirt, exposing my porcelain skin. He pulled away and looked satisfied at my bare stomach and chest. I start to feel exposed and self conscious. But that quickly leaves my thoughts as he runs his tongue down my huffing chest and stomach. When he reaches my waist band I feel a pang of panic and start to struggle.

"Wait, wait! Mister- please stop-" my breath catches in my throat as he grabs the the waist band of my jeans. I try to pull him up to face me but he won't budge. He starts undoing the button, then zipper, and pulls my pants down a little revealing the waistband of my boxers. "No, stop I can't do this-!" I can't form a sentence now and my mind is racing. Thoughts of past trauma, my brother, and my father play out. I bursted into tears, shaking and sobbing uncontrollably. He pops back up to my head quickly scooping me up into a big bear hug without hesitation. Against my will I feel comfort here.

"Oh no Jack, I'm sorry I got carried away." He starts to wipe my tears away with his thumbs, using the rest of his large hands to cradle my face.