Snaughty Boy🌶

Jacks POV

I walked into the bedroom to find Mark waiting for me, sitting on the edge of the bed, breathing a bit laboredly. I looked at him, smirking with an eyebrow cocked. It was so much easier to get into his pants than I thought.

I sauntered over to him. I stopped in front of him and stood there, looking down at him will heavily lidded eyes. I let my arms dangle limply at my sides, waiting for him to make the first move. Mark smiled, biting his bottom lip. I cracked a small smile. Mark looked at my robe, tied together with a matching fabric belt. Mark untied the robe and I let the robe fall gracefully down my arms to my elbow. I bent my arms up before it could fall down to the ground. I reached up and held Mark's face in my hands. He held one of my wrists in his hand. I leaned down and parted my lips slightly. Our lips met and he kissed me impatiently. He began to lick my lower lip as a signal. I pulled away and began to slide my hand down and off of his cheeks. The hand Mark was holding, he pulled it back up to his mouth. Feeling him leaving wet kisses on my hand made me moan breathily. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me with hungry eyes. I looked down at him. Mark swiftly pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. I yelped,

"Mark~!" I whined and let my head fall back, giggling breathily. Mark immediately went for my neck. Gasping in surprise, I moved my hands up his shoulders. I squeezed them at the pleasure of Mark leaving deliciously seductive kisses all along my neck and collar bones. I let my hands slide from his shoulders, up his neck, and into his soft black hair. He began to nip at a sweet spot behind my ear. I moaned softly and clutched his hair, that had been interlaced with my fingers. He hummed in pleasure. Mark moved his hands into my robe and wrapped his arms as round my slim waist. I exhaled heavily at the feeling of his hands on my bare skin. They slid up my back and back down to their former position. He grabbed my hips and began to massage them. I moaned and let my forehead lean on his shoulder. My hands relaxed and fell from his soft hair, to around his neck. I breathed heavily.

Mark grabbed my waist suddenly and pushed me back. I sat on his lap looking at him, confused. Mark was looking at me with lips parted and his chest heaving up and down. Biting his lip once again, he swiftly lifted me by my waist and had me land so that i was laying down on the bed with him between my legs. My eyes were wide and my hands were placed, defensively on his chest. He smiled down at me while he continued to bite his lip. He pulled my robe all the way open and began to kiss down my torso. He kissed and licked his way to the hem of my boxers. He looked up at me, watching my face shift in pleasure. He worked his way back up to my right shoulder. He opened his mouth and licked the skin followed by biting me softly. I curled my toes and moaned in a high pitched voice. He backed away and looked into my eyes again, letting me see his incredibly smug face. I blushed and looked away. He grabbed my jaw with his hand and forced to look at him.

"I don't want you to take your eyes off of me baby. I want you to watch me while you fall apart beneath me..." I whined, wanting him inside me already. He leaned back on his heals and remove his shirt. I stared at his bare torso.

"You know you have... a really nice body..." I said blushing then biting my lip. Mark looked down at me and shook his head, laughing.

"Enough, you're already driving me crazy with those eyes of yours." He undid his belt and tied it around my wrists binding them together. He lifted them above my head, "Don't move your arms. Be a good boy for me, okay?" He asked with devilish eyes. I swallowed and nodded my head eagerly. He smiled and leaned down for another kiss.

His lips met mine as he began to kiss me slowly. I let him take control of the kiss. I let my jaw and lips go slightly limp so that if he so desired he could slide his tongue between my lips. The kiss gradually grew heated. He sucked and bit my lower lip. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. As we were catching our breaths he asked,

"Hey, you okay baby?" He seemed concerned. I nodded, still breathing a little labored. He chuckled and nodded. He once again went in to kiss me. Almost right away he began to lick my lips. I parted my lips. He slid his hot wet tongue into my mouth. I hummed in satisfaction. I let him take complete control.

Our lips parted with a string of saliva between our mouths. He leaned back on his heals again and reached down to undo his pants.

"W-wait!" I sat up. "Can I do it..?" I asked shyly. He smirked.

"Sure baby doll~" He cooed. I bit my lip and sat all the way up so that i was sitting in front of him, my face level with his stomach. I leaned and kissed all over his stomach. I finally licked a strip all the way down his stomach to the hem of his jeans. He was noticeably hard, I looked up at him and smirked. He was looking down at me, chest heaving. I loved knowing how much I can effect him. I undid the jean button with my fingers but not without difficulty from my hands being bound together. I unzipped the fly with my teeth. I pulled his pants down to his knees. I bit my lips looking at his massive erection.

"Hmm~" I hummed and looked up at him. "Someone's excited, huh?" He groaned. I began to stoke and massage him through the thin fabric of his boxers. I hummed hearing his moans and groaning as i teased him. I pulled down his boxers revealing his erection. I immediately took the head into my mouth. I could only take in most of him due to the shear length. I looked up at him with my innocent puppy dog eyes. He watched me with his mouth hung open oozing with deep moaning. He placed his hands on the back of my head. I slid him up and down my throat. I hummed while he was in my throat and he threw his head back letting out a loud moan. He began thrusting into my mouth with his hands still on the back of my head. Suddenly he pulled himself out of my mouth and held my head still. I stayed looking up at him with my mouth open and my tongue hanging out of it. There was drool and precum around my mouth. I looked up at him with heavy breathing. He looked down at me.

"Fuck, you look so beautiful right now baby boy~" he praised. I closed my mouth and licked around my mouth to clean myself up a little bit. I smiled at him as he stroked my hair. "I cant wait to fill you up." He spoke with a drastic change in tone. I bit my lip to keep from begging. He kissed me as he leaned me back so that I was laying down with my head back on the pillows. As we were kissing heatedly I was too distracted to notice him sliding my boxers down my legs. I finally realized what was happening and lifted my legs so he could take them off all the way. He stroked my sides and squeezed my hips. He pressed two of his fingers onto my lips,

"Suck." He demanded. I complied immediately and took his fingers into my mouth. I tried my best to coat them thoroughly in my saliva. He pulled them out of my mouth and immediately slid one into my tight ass. I gasped and clutched the sheets beneath me. He began to slide his finger in and out and it wasnt long before he added another. He thrusted his fingers in and out of me. Unexpectedly he curled his fingers up and hit my favorite spot. I moaned loudly and threw my head back. He chuckled and pulled his fingers out of me, causing me to whimper from lack of contact. He put his fingers in his mouth an sucked and licked at them. "Mmm~ You taste so good~" He smiled down at me. I just looked at him with desperation in my eyes. He noticed and leaned back down. He leaned down and gave me one slow kiss. He pulled away. "Are you ready Jack?" He asked me continuing to breath heavily. I said nothing and he took that as a yes. He crawled to the other side of the bed and opened the side table drawer. I let my head fall back onto the plush pillows. I heard him opening a wrapper and a bottle. He crawled back between my legs. "Are you ready?" He asked again.

"Come closer~" I wrapped my still bound hands around his neck. His lips were against mine again. I felt his tip pressing against my hole. My breath hitched. In one swift movement he thrusted his entire length into me. "Uuuuh!" I moaned loudly, practically screaming.

Thanks for reading ya'll! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I hope those of you who were reading my story before continue to do so. I love yall and I appreciate you so very much! Have a good morning, day, afternoon, evening, or night!❤️