The Saved

Howdy!🤠 Another thank you to CookedPotato99 and Sofia92404 ! For votes and everything! Enjoy!❤️❤️❤️

Returning to Jacks POV

I'm terrified and start to scream for help. But i hear the door of the room I was in slam open.
"Who the hell are you?!" I hear Ryan say with apparent fear of the big man in the doorway. I smile knowing I'm saved.
"I'm the guy who's going to kill you!" I hear him growl with that terrifying look on his face. Mark heavily walks towards Ryan. He grips Ryan's collar and lifts him off the floor to become level with his own gaze. "Listen to me! If you ever touch a hair on Jacks head again, I'll know and I'll actually kill you! Got it?" He spits at Ryan mercilessly. Ryan violently nods his head yes. Mark let's him down and he runs out of the house without his stuff. I see Marks facade fade as his eyes become watery with tears. "J-Jack? A-are you alright? I should have come earlier I'm so sorry!" He whimpers softly to me as he cuts the ropes that are bounding my wrists to the bed with the knife on the bedside table. He cuts the ropes and my hands fall down at my sides. I inspect my sore wrists and see and red ring around them. Mark continues to sob as he see what Ryan has done to me.
" oh, Jack no! I should have been here earlier!" He covers his face with his hands. I pull his hand away from his face and look up into those comforting chocolaty brown eyes. I give him a sad smile to show him I was alright. I'm not alright.
"Hey, Hey Mark it ok. You got here before he could do anything." I reassure him cupping his face in my hands. He looks at me a moment and hugs me, pulling me onto his lap my legs on either side of his waist. I freeze for a second but melt into the hug feeling safer than I have in years.

We stay like that for maybe half an hour, us hugging while I'm oh his lap and he rocks us back and forth. I start to fall asleep in his arms.
"Wait! Oh crap I forgot about my parents! Okay Mark you clean up the mess downstairs and I'll clean up this room. Okay?" I look at him waiting for confirmation. He smiles and nods. He gently placed me on the floor and heads down stairs to clean up. Ok time to clean! Several moments later the rooms are clean and I'm exhausted. I hear creaky steps as I plop down on my bed. Too tired to look up at who it was assuming it was Mark. Hey Mark did you find all of the cleaning supplies ok? I look up and he's in the doorway biting his lip while scanning my body. I sit up all the way and cross my legs. *ahem! I try to get his attention. Ur he seems to be in a trance. But he soon nods snapping out of it. I blush and look down. He walks towards me sitting next to me on the bed. I feel his big warm arm wrap around my shoulder pulling me close into his muscular chest. I close my eyes and go limp. He leans backward flopping down on the bed with me still pressed up against his body.
"Hey, Jack?" He asks turning his head to look at me. I turn my head and look up at him.
"Yeah?" I reply to him.
"Do you...want me to make you feel better?" He speaks slow and smooth with a seductive look on his face. I shiver when he slides his hand up the back of my shirt tracing his fingers along my spine. I try to give him a look of confirmation and I think he understands it. He lifts himself off the bed both of his hand under each arm and his knees on either side of my hips. He looks down at me with pure lust in his eyes.
FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z!!!

Another thank you to CookedPotato99 and Sofia92404 for their support! And remember, I upload everyday! Please don't forget to vote or comment please comment suggestions or editing tips!❤️❤️❤️