My Saviour!

Big fat thanks to CookedPotato99 for voting on my story it really means a lot! And if like for the people who read this to go check out Sofia92404 's Stepbrothers, it's really good! Enjoy!❤️❤️❤️

I can see my brother, Ryan's face looking right at me through the pantry door. He has an evil smirk plastered on his smug face.
"I know you're in there Jack~" He cooed to me in a terrifying voice. "Come on out of the pantry." He said softening his expression. I mean there's no point in trying to hide from him he can just open the door. I slowly turn the knob, trying not to cry. I walk out of the pantry and close the door behind me. I stand in front of the wooden door with my head looking down at the floor. I can feel him looking down at me waiting for something. But I didn't know what he was waiting for. "There you are. Won't you give your stepbrother a hug Jack?" I look up at him with nothing but hatred in my heart. I walk toward him with my arms to my sides. He puts his arms around me and gives me a gentle squeeze. He let's go and I step back to look at his face again.
"Goodnight, Ryan." I say in a deep angry voice. Holding myself back from punching his stupid face. I walk out of the kitchen and I reach the stairs. Before I can take a step up my arm is grabbed hard and I'm pulled down to the hard floor.
"AUGH!!!" I shout as the wind is knocked out of my lungs. I look up and am not surprised at the face looking down at me. Ryan laughs over my body I try to stand up but he presses my chest down with his foot. I can't catch my breath and I'm getting lightheaded. My eyes start to flutter open and closed. My vision goes blurry and all I saw was Ryan's blurry smile fade into black.
I wake up with a jolt and I'm in a bed? I try to get out of the mysterious dark room that I'm in. I feel my wrists are restrained. I look up to where my arm are and each wrist is tied to  either side of the bed posts.
"H-Hello?" I ask the empty room. The door opens and I'm disappointed to see my stepbrother standing there. He fully enters the room and walk to the end of the bed. I pull myself back against the head board. I pull my knee up to my chest and leave the other stretched out.
"Y'know you're cute when your helpless." He states with a disgusting look on his face. I don't say anything but I spit at his face. He closes his eyes that are now filled to the brim with anger and wipes my spit of his face. When he opens his eyes my heart sinks. I know what's about to happen to me. He walks around to the left side of the bed and sits next to me. I tug at the ropes and remember how hopeless I am. He laughs and looks at the ropes. " you like my new toy?" He asks me gesturing to them. I don't say anything.
SMACK!
He backhands my cheek. But I try not to react. C'mon Jack you're stronger than this! I just grin and spit out some blood from one of my teeth piercing the inside of my cheek.
"Answer me when I'm talking to pet!" He spits out angrily. I look up at him and my smile falls. He waits a moment but then goes for his knife on the bedside table next to us. I start to squirm anticipating the worst outcome. He chuckles at me.
"Oh honey we're not cutting." He says holding the blade in his palm. I look up at him hopefully. "Tonight." He says, making my heart drop. He moves the blade to my neck and I flinch moving my head back. He grabs the collar of my shirt, takes the knife and cuts down to the bottom of it. He brings the knife up again and cuts the sleeves so that he can remove my shirt. He puts the knife back on the bedside table and go's for my pants. I squirm vigorously trying to kick him away. He grabs both of my legs and straddles my shins so I can't kick him. He resumes undoing my fly. He pulls them down to my knees gets off of my legs and takes them off. I begin to REALLY panic when he starts undoing his fly.
"N-no Ryan! Please! I- I'll do anything. Anything, I swear!" I shout as I start to struggle vigorously. He walks towards me and hold up my chin so that his lips are only about an inch from mine.
"You'll do anything I want regardless if I set you free or not." He growls into my ear. I shiver and start silently crying. He slips his pants and boxers down just so that his dick is out. He straddles my waist and waves it in front of my face. I tightly close my mouth refusing to follow through. I see an ocean of rage rise. He grips my throat tightly with one hand. "You'll do as I say or I'll punish you like I did last time." He says in a menacing voice. I open my mouth to gasp for air but he rams his length down my throat. I gag but try not to because the last time I got punished was the worst day of my life. After about 16 more painful pumps into my mouth he cums. I swallow him and he takes himself out of my mouth.
He kisses my mouth sucking on my tongue. I do my best to hold in some of my moans. He travels his hot kisses across my jawline and down my neck. He traces my prominent collar bone with his tongue. He kisses and licks his way down my small frame. He stops at my boxers waist band. My eyes widen.
"N-no, not again his can't happen again." I breathily whisper to myself as tears are constantly cascading down my face. He gives me an evil grin and rips my boxers off.
Marks POV
Jack said his parents wouldn't be home so I hope me bringing him some dinner is ok. I walk up the steps of his house with the covered bowl in my hand. I'm about to knock on his door before I hear a muffled scream coming from inside his house. I knock I on the door quickly. I don't wait long and open the door myself. I hear more shouts and struggling from upstairs.
"No! No! Someone! Anybody help me! I'm being RAAAAA-" I hear a voice plead form upstairs. I drop the bowl of salad on the floor shattering glass all over the floor. I sprint up the stairs toward where the noise is coming from, my vision now blurring from rage. I slam open the door I think the noise is coming from.
"OH MY GOD, JACK!!!"
FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z!!!

Another thank you to CookedPotato99 and a reminder to check out Sofia92404 's stories!!!
❤️❤️❤️