Constrictor Knot

Your eyes stung from the sudden exposure to the bright light overhand.

The slight buzzing sound from the generator was the only sound the filled the room, you attempted to move but we're met to the realization that you we're chained to a metal chair. Not tied, chained. 

With that little nugget of wisdom you directed your attention to the strange devices in the corner. Torture devices to be exact, you shivered hoping that whatever speech you we're going to give would be enough to avoid those from being used.

A sharp sound entered the air as the door to your left was opened, revealing your supposed captor. The armor they wore was similar to the Tankmen's except for the design of the visor, the 'x' going across "chestplate", and the helmet having a arrow-like point at the top.

Not very intimidating but it'd work just fine. They sat across from you and introduced themselves as Tim, from then they asked you questions about yourself which you answered vaguely as always. Continuing from that he began interrogating you about information about the Tankmen as expected.

For every question he asked about you and your close friends, you redirected it back to your organization. You could tell he was getting slightly annoyed by this considering that you'd answered the bare minimum about both topics.

But you also knew you we're sparking his curiosity, every time you kept going around the subject it made him wonder if you knew more than you we're letting on. And that's exactly where you wanted him.

For three hours straight you talked, you we're both tired and it was evident. He even fumbled a few words when asking questions, he was very embarrassed after that which gave you a good laugh. By the time it was over you realized you hadn't told him anything.

You didn't tell him anything about the Tankmen and if you did it was just a lie, and your organization... You only said what was on the "Save Script". Which was only a brief outline of what their goals we're and what they we're trying to accomplish.

You didn't even give him a name, but you didn't have to worry. It was only the first day after all. You'd be fine. It would all be fine.

________________________________________

A/N

Apologies for such a short chapter! And no talking at all sheesh...

Usually I try to write 600 words or more but the story in itself is 380. My motivation has been slightly lacking even though I have developed enough story and lore to fill up several books. I may change this chapter later on or just make the second one longer I'm unsure.

Again, sorry for that!