Sunshine

A/N

The following will be a series of choices that lead to different events, these will all be possible outcomes. The last chapters will be the current ones. Happy reading! -Strix

_______________________________

BAD END

You we're praised, celebrated, and loved by everyone. People kept congratulating you but you still didn't feel happy, no one would tell you what happened to the Tankmen and where they we're.

You we're becoming anxious, you didn't even say goodbye to Captain or Steve. You didn't tell them how you felt, you just left without a word. The guilt was seeping in and you felt as if you we're going to suffocate at one point.

It hindered you from your work, and took a toll on your health and mental sanity. You we're becoming obsessive to the point where you couldn't stop thinking about them, it was painful to expirence. 

You didn't know what was happening when they did this, but they came in and restrained you. Of course you fought and screamed like a feral animal but they didn't seem to care. You only stopped when they placed you in a white room with one glass mirror which you knew wasn't a mirror at all.

For a few hours you we're in there alone, curled up, and trapped with your thoughts. Over and over the memory with the two you loved replayed, and each time it did you scolded yourself for not doing anything.

Your thoughts came to a halt when your friend stepped in. Buddy. He smiled at you, although you knew it was fake. He walked over and crouched down beside you, he didn't seem to be pleased with how you looked. But who would anyway? You looked like you'd stayed up for two days straight with nothing but coffee.

"You haven't been the same since we came back Y/N, what's wrong?" His words went right through you. He frowned and simply brought you into a hug. "I want to go home..." You mumbled wrapping your arms around his neck, you felt as if you we're going to cry.

"You will. Trust me." He whispered, you didn't let him go. Even as you felt something prick your shoulder, and even as the world started to fade to grey. Each color that had existed seemed to dim. The world got farther and farther away from you, until you we're scratching and clawing and Buddy's back. 

"It's going to be okay..." He hugged you tighter and suddenly everything was okay. The darkness offered it's hand to you.

You accepted without hesitation.