Carrick Bend

Tim had asked you to explain your relationship with HAZARD in full detail, you knew why. He wanted to know if this organization was trust worthy and actually worth anyone's time, but he could also be gathering information only to sell you out.

Either way you obliged and began your 'speech'.

_______________________________

"My relationship with HAZARD is complicated... When I was a child they found me and adopted me, attempting to care for me even though I was in an unsafe environment. As I got older they saw promise within me and decided to start training me. Many of the other agents, soldiers, and assassins we're much older than me but they trusted I could handle myself.

I soon learned that the place I called home was more cut throat than I imagined, it was shocking how they shielded all the brutal and bloody scenes that happened from me. They strive to be refined and respectful and yet I've seen them commit the most unthinkable acts.

The first phase of my training was obedience, the test to see if you could obey any order at any given time. No matter how bad it got. In truth I failed that test and they sought to 'fix' me, that was the most painful experience that had ever happened to me while in that organization and I grew to resent them.

The only thing that made me second guess my opinion was when we had been assigned our partners. That was when I met my best friend, and probably my closest agent in the system. Everyone is assigned partners at a certain point in their training, to either make up for something or compliment it.

For me it was to make up for something. I was confused with their choice at first but I soon grew to respect it learning more about my partner, and from then we became well known friends. After we gained partners HAZARD went straight to assigning us missions or tasks, most of them we're small. 

Simply to gather as much information as possible and report back, I'd never gotten any mission higher than that. This was my first opportunity to prove myself in their eyes, they see me as... Disobedient, and stubborn. I am, but I was going to prove them that I could manage those traits.

That was around the time I'd been sent out to infiltrate the Tankman army, I wasn't expecting them to take me in so easily and I was doubting HAZARD at every second but... They proved themselves. Just as I will." 

_______________________________

You sighed, you'd said quite a lot. Luckily you didn't say any specific names so Tim couldn't exactly trace anything back to far. He seemed to be processing your words attempting to figure out what type of organization HAZARD was.

He opened his mouth to speak but then the lights above flickered, you both looked up at the same time slightly confused. The metal door swung open with two Henchmen soldiers, they most likely heard everything you we're talking about behind the glass.

"Hey, the interrogation isn't over yet-" "Captain has requested an audience with them." Tim went silent watching as the two Henchmen soldiers removed your chains and grabbed you by your arms. They we're squeezing rather tight so it was a little painful but you'd manage.

They led you out of the interrogation room but the lights we're still flickering everywhere... Something was off. You looked closer at the two soldiers, you felt as if you recognized them. Their behavior was so robotic it almost made you think...

These weren't Henchmen soldiers.