Chapter Fifteen

Ladybug sat herself in front of the Miracle Box trying to figure out if she should go through with her idea or not.

"Are you alright, Ladybug?" Asked Wayzz softly.

Ladybug tensed, "Yes, just not sure if I should do this or not. I trust those two, I really do, but..."

Wayzz smiled in understanding, "But it's a difficult situation?"

Ladybug nodded with a grateful smile.

After a few moments, Ladybug decided to go for it and stored the Dragon and Tiger Miraculous into the infinite storage of her miraculous just incase and then put the Miracle Box securely away before standing up just as her bug phone rang. She smiled and answered upon seeing it was Chat Noir.

"Good Afternoon M'lady! Lovely day to assist in a rescue mission isn't it?" Chat Noir greeted charmingly.

Ladybug laughed lightly, "It certainly is kitty! Meet at the roof of the Jewelry Store next to the Gabriel's store close to the Agreste Mansion?"

Chat Noir saluted happily, "Will do, M'lady!"

Ladybug blinked when Chat Noir ended the call with only that and no flirting.

It was a pleasant surprise. Ladybug suddenly felt a sense of foreboding and quickly retrieved the Fox Miraculous from the Miracle Box (once again being extra careful about securely storing the box away having already had the Turtle Miraculous on her wrist. Wayzz didn't question her decision having seen the foreboding in her eyes and hid in her hair. Ladybug quickly made it to Nino Lahiffe's room where the boy had been working on a mixtape.

"Dudette-Er, Ladybug!" Nino stumbled trying to remain polite, "What brings you by? What happened to your suit? It looks awesome!"

Ladybug blinked at the last bit and looked at her reflection in his nearby fullbody mirror to see what had happened.

[Pictures on Wattpad only, am considering making an Insta where I can post the pictures of characters and suit changes that I decide to make happen in my story. Obviously the pictures don't own to me except the collage (not the two character images in the collage though) but still might be worth it. Lmk your thoughts about this in the reviews.]

Her suit had been altered into a more mature design but it suited her so she simply smiled and turned her attention back to Nino

"Thank you, Nino, my suit's fine. This was bound to happen seeing as I am getting older. My suit changes along with me. But regardless of that, Nino Lahiffe, I need your help once more. Will you help me and Chat Noir rescue Felix Graham De Vanily and then return the Miraculous to me when the fight is done?" Ladybug asked Nino holding out the Miraculous.

"Whatever you need, Ladybug!" Nino agreed gratefully accepting the Turtle Miraculous, Wayzz coming out as soon as Nino donned it.
His suit also changed and he was astounded by the subtle but more mature changes to his suit.