Edogawa Ranpo x Reader : Self-Harm

!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!!     !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!     !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!

Content might include to topics self-harming behavior such as suicide.

"Is everything ok? You seem depress recently Y/n..." Ranpo question Y/n, she smiled "I'm fine. Don't worry." Ranpo  didn't ask again because he knew something was not right he smiled and heading to the kitchen "I'll cook you your fav food be back soon. You just relax alright?" Y/n nod while lying on the bed, watching netflix. 

Time is passing, "My sugarboo I'm done you can come eat now~" Ranpo yelled across the room Y/n walk to the dining room, she sat there and stare at the food. "Y/n is everything alright you can tell me what's going on. I'm here for you." Ranpo raised her head up touching her face gently, Ranpo revealed his gorgeous emerald eyes "I knew something wasn't right..." he started getting worried while Y/n starting tearing up. Ranpo wiped the tears and hug her, "it's  ok sugarboo cry and let it all out. I'm here. Everything will be fine." Suddenly Y/n keep hitting herself, Ranpo then quickly hold her tight "Hey! Y/n It's ok I'm here." 

Ranpo was going to cry too but he kept t in, trying to calm Y/n down. After a long time, Y/n confess to Ranpo "I've been eating pills lately, I hate myself. I am always troubling you." He then shake his head while patting Y/n head, "Silly little girl, You're not troubling me at all. You bring me happiness, You're the queen. You have to know your own worth Y/n. I love you." Ranpo continuing patting her head while buried his head on Y/n's chest to hide those tears. 

"Ranpo...." Y/n hugging his head tightly, realize that people actually love you for who you are. You might not notice that but the person who really care about you it's always by your side. "Please don't leave me Y/n... You're everything to me... Who's going to be there for me in the future... I want to  have kids with you... I promise we will live a happy life Y/n. Trust me please." Ranpo crying out, Y/n widen her eyes "Ranpo... Are  you crying?" He looks up to Y/n and going in  for a passionate kiss. Y/n go for it and the room is getting hotter and hotter, Ranpo slowly go for Y/n neck finding Y/n sensitive spot Y/n moans while Ranpo continue.

"Should we go back to our room?" Y/n moan while asking, "Isn't it more exciting here?"  He teased Y/n, she blushed hard. "I love you Y/n." While kissing over her body, "I.. I love you.. too Ranpo.." Y/n moan  while answering back to Ranpo.

HAH BYE.

Please enjoy the story while you can <3