Edgar Allan Poe x Reader: An Investigative Romance

Edgar Allan Poe and you had been assigned a mission to investigate a series of mysterious occurrences. The day was warm, and the air was thick with anticipation. As you both made your way to the site, you couldn't resist teasing Edgar, knowing how much he adored you and how easy it was to fluster him.

As you bent down to examine something on the ground, you made sure to stick your ass out, giving him a perfect view of your curves. "What do you think this is?" you asked innocently, glancing back to see his reaction. His eyes were glued to you, a hint of a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"It's...uh... hard to say," he stammered, trying to focus on the task at hand but failing miserably.

You smirked, standing up and unbuttoning a few buttons on your top. "It's so hot in here," you said, your voice dripping with seduction as you brushed past him, your breasts pressing against his arm.

Edgar swallowed hard, knowing exactly what you were doing but enjoying every second of it. His mind raced with thoughts of you, but he tried to remain professional, though it was proving to be a challenge. You noticed his distraction and took every opportunity to flaunt yourself, bending over often and "accidentally" brushing against him.

"Edgar, can you come here and help me with this?" you called out, leaning over a table, your skirt riding up just enough to give him a tantalizing view.

He walked over, trying to keep his eyes off your exposed skin. "What do you need help with?" he asked, his voice strained.

You turned to face him, your top buttons undone, revealing a hint of your cleavage. "Just needed you closer," you whispered, leaning in so your lips almost touched his.

He gulped, his cheeks flushing a deep red. "You're going to be the death of me," he muttered, his eyes unable to look away from you.

After finishing the mission, you held his hand, your fingers tracing up his arm. Edgar looked down at you, a smile playing on his lips. "What?" you asked, feigning innocence.

He smirked and licked his lips. "You know what you're doing," he said, his voice low and husky.

You gave him a sexy smile. "Of course I do."

He looked away, his face flushing as he tried to hide his shyness with his hand.

Back at home, the tension finally boiled over. Edgar pushed you against the wall, his lips crashing onto yours in a fervent kiss. His hands roamed your body, squeezing your breasts. "Fuck, you make me so horny," he muttered between kisses.

He kissed his way down your neck to your tits, his mouth hot and eager. He sucked on your nipples, making you gasp. His other hand slipped between your legs, finding you already wet. 

"You're already wet just from this?" he chuckled, sliding a finger inside you.

You moaned, your hips bucking against his hand. He kissed you deeply, his finger thrusting in and out of you. "Now suck me," he commanded, pushing you down to your knees.

You took his cock into your mouth, sucking him hard and sloppy. It was difficult to fit him in your mouth, but you loved the challenge. "It's so good, Y/n. I love how your little mouth can fit my big cock," he groaned, his head falling back in pleasure.

You pulled away, looking up at him with a mischievous glint in your eye. "Let's see if it can fit in your pussy," he said, pulling you to your feet.

You bent over, shaking your ass to entice him. He entered you from behind, and you screamed a little at the size of him. "Fuck, Edgar," you gasped, feeling him stretch you to your limits.

He pounded into you, his hands gripping your hips tightly. "You feel so good, Y/n. So tight," he groaned, his thrusts becoming more frantic.

You could feel the pressure building, your orgasm approaching fast. "Give me more," you begged, your voice breathless.

He increased his pace, slamming into you harder. You came with a loud moan, your body shaking with pleasure. Edgar followed soon after, filling you with his cum until it was overflowing.

You both collapsed onto the bed, breathless and satisfied. He pulled you into his arms, kissing your forehead. "I love you, Y/n," he whispered, his voice tender.

"I love you too, Edgar," you replied, snuggling closer to him.

You showered together, the water washing away the sweat and cum. He held you close, his hands gentle as he washed your body. You kissed softly, enjoying the intimacy.

Afterward, you cuddled in bed, feeling safe and loved in his arms. "You mean everything to me," 

Edgar said, his eyes filled with adoration.

You smiled, your heart swelling with love. "And you mean everything to me," you whispered, kissing him softly.

As you drifted off to sleep, you knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, your love for each other would always keep you strong and united.

The day after your intense investigation, you decided to spend some quality time together. You prepared breakfast, moving around the kitchen with an extra sway in your hips, knowing Edgar's eyes were following your every move.

"Do you want some coffee, darling?" you asked, leaning over the counter, giving him a perfect view of your cleavage.

He tried to keep his composure, but his eyes betrayed him. "Yes, please," he said, his voice a bit hoarse.

You brought the coffee over, placing it in front of him and brushing your fingers against his as you did. "Here you go," you said with a playful smile.

He took a sip, trying to hide his growing desire. "Thank you," he said, his eyes darkening with need.

You leaned in, your lips brushing his ear. "Anything for you, Edgar," you whispered, your breath hot against his skin.

He couldn't take it any longer. He pulled you into his lap, capturing your lips in a heated kiss. His hands roamed your body, pulling you closer. "You drive me crazy," he murmured against your lips.

You giggled, wrapping your arms around his neck. "That's the plan," you said, kissing him deeply.

The rest of the day was spent in a haze of passion and love. You teased each other mercilessly, each touch, each glance filled with unspoken promises. By the time night fell, you were both aching for each other.

Back in your bedroom, Edgar pushed you onto the bed, his lips never leaving yours. "I need you," he said, his voice filled with desperation.

You looked up at him, your eyes filled with love. "I'm yours," you said simply.

He took his time undressing you, kissing every inch of your skin as he went. His touch was gentle, yet filled with a burning desire. By the time he finally entered you, you were both trembling with need.

The lovemaking was slow and tender, each movement a declaration of love. When you both reached your climax, it was like the world exploded around you, leaving you breathless and satisfied.

You lay in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow. Edgar kissed your forehead, his eyes filled with adoration. "I love you, Y/n," he whispered.

You smiled, your heart swelling with love. "I love you too, Edgar," you replied, snuggling closer to him.

As you drifted off to sleep, you knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, your love for each other would always keep you strong and united.

Thank you so much for supporting and reading <3