Dostoevsky Fyodor x Reader: In the Shower

Fyodor Dostoevsky stepped into the dimly lit apartment, the weight of the day hanging heavy on his shoulders. He shrugged off his coat, letting it fall onto the nearby chair. "I'm home. How's your day?" he asked, his voice tinged with fatigue.

You looked up from your phone, a smile lighting up your face as you saw him. "Fyodor, you're back," you said warmly, setting your phone aside. "My day was good. I missed you."

He walked over to you, his eyes softening as he saw the genuin happiness in your expression. "I missed you too," he replied, leaning down to kiss you gently on the lips.

You pulled him down onto the couch beside you, curling up against him. "Tell me about your day," you urged, looking up at him with curious eyes.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "It was long and tiring. The mission took more out of me than I expected. But knowing I could come home to you made it bearable."

You smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I'm glad you're home now. You deserve to relax."

He glanced at your phone, noticing the notifications lighting up the screen. "What's got you so distracted?" he asked, a hint of curiosity in his voice.

You chuckled, picking up your phone to show him a few funny memes and messages from friends. "Just some silly things. Nothing important."

Fyodor smiled, but a flicker of concern crossed his face. "I said, how was your day?" he repeated, his voice a bit more insistent.

You placed your phone aside, taking his hands in yours. "It was fine, Fyodor. But now that you're here, it's about to get a lot better."

He looked at you, confused but intrigued. "Hmm?"

You stood up, taking his hand and leading him toward the bathroom. "Come on, let me take care of you," you whispered softly.

He followed you, a tired but grateful smile playing on his lips. You helped him undress, your fingers deftly unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off his shoulders. You turned on the shower, letting the warm water cascade down as you gently pushed him under the spray.

As the water ran over his body, you grabbed a loofah and began to scrub his back gently. "Just relax," you murmured, your voice soothing.

Fyodor closed his eyes, leaning into your touch. "This feels wonderful," he admitted, his voice low and content.

You smiled, continuing to wash him with tender care. Your hands moved lower, sliding over his hips and thighs, then finally reaching his cock. You wrapped your fingers around his impressive length, giving him a gentle squeeze. "Gosh, darling, you're huge," you murmured, your other hand resting on his chest.

Fyodor's eyes fluttered open, a wicked grin spreading across his lips. He turned around to face you, his hands immediately finding your tits. "You're huge too," he said, his voice filled with desire.

He leaned down, aggressively sucking on your nipples, his tongue circling them with expert precision. You moaned, arching your back as waves of pleasure coursed through you. Fyodor moved lower, trailing kisses down your body until he was kneeling before you. He lifted one of your legs onto his shoulder, pressing you against the glass of the shower. His tongue darted out, licking and sucking at your clit and pussy with fervor.

You grabbed his hair, your back pressed firmly against the glass. His tongue explored every inch of you, sending shivers of ecstasy through your body. "Fyodor," you gasped, your voice barely more than a whisper.

He turned you around, pressing your tits against the glass. You felt him enter you from behind, his cock filling you completely. The sensation was overwhelming, and you couldn't help but scream a little. He kissed you passionately, your tongues entwining in a fierce dance.

He groaned, his hands groping your ass as he thrust into you with unrelenting force. "Fuck, Y/n, you're all mine," he growled, his voice thick with possessiveness.

You tried to dominate him, but he skillfully manipulated you, making you submit to his desires. You loved every moment of it, feeling him go in and out of you, his thumb slipping into your ass. You screamed a little, grabbing his hand. "Omg, fuck, Fyodor."

He came hard, filling you with his warmth cum. But you weren't done. You needed more. You sank to your knees, taking his cock into your mouth and deep-throating him. Fyodor watched, mesmerized as he saw his cock bulge in your throat. "Y/n, you're so sexy. I can see my cock in your throat. You're so good at it."

He came again, this time in your mouth. You swallowed every drop, savoring the taste. "Mm, it's so tasty," you murmured, licking your lips.

Fyodor pulled you up, kissing you aggressively, your tongues intertwining in a passionate embrace. As the steam from the shower enveloped you both, you knew that no matter how tired or weary, the fire between you and Fyodor would never be extinguished.

You both stepped out of the shower, drying each other off with tender care. Fyodor wrapped you in a warm towel, holding you close as he kissed the top of your head. "I love you, Y/n. Thank you for taking care of me."

You smiled, leaning into his embrace. "I love you too, Fyodor. And I'll always take care of you."

With that promise, you both made your way to the bedroom, ready to continue your night of passion and love. Fyodor laid you down on the bed, his eyes filled with adoration as he kissed you deeply. You wrapped your arms around him, pulling him closer as you lost yourselves in each other.

"You made my day so much better." He kissed you on the forehead.

The night was long, filled with whispered words of love and tender touches. And as the morning light began to filter through the curtains, you knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, you and Fyodor would face them together, united by your unbreakable bond.

Thank you for reading <3