Michizō Tachihara x Reader: I've been through a lot

!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!! !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!! !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!

The content might include topics on sexual assault, self-harming and suicide

The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. You just came home from work, exhausted and drained. You went to take a bubble bath to calm yourself down, after having such a terrible day at work. After you couldn't hold in the pain tears started welling up in your eyes, You wanted to feel like you were fine but you were not fine. The more you think of it the more it connects and triggers what happened in the past, all you want to do is disappear at the moment. 

"My love, I'm home." you heard a faint voice coming into the house, you then quickly washed your face and pretended to be okay. "Welcome home darling, I'm having a bubble bath." I yelled so that Michizo could hear me from the bathroom, "WITHOUT ME? You're mean (Y/n) very mean." he said it in a disheartening tone and continued "Can I join you?" while giggling, you agreed and he joined you. "Ahh it felt so good, No wonder you always take a bubble bath. I should start taking bubble baths too." You nodded at him and let out a smile, Michizo could somehow sense that you were not okay he looked worried. Michizo frowned as he cupped your face "Is my cutie-pie okay? Did something happen? Did I do something that upset you?" he asked worriedly, You looked up at him with your glistering eyes and you started crying like a baby. Who wouldn't cry if someone asked you if you were okay or not? Right?

As you were crying you threw in for a hug, he patted your back to calm you down. After calming yourself down you started telling him about what happened "I think I just got sexually assaulted by my boss, I don't feel comfortable when he bent his body down towards me while talking to me. He was very touchy, he stroked my hair and leaned in to be closer to me. I feel extremely disgusted, I don't know what to do. The more I think about the more it connects and triggers me that what had happened in the past." As you were telling him what happened, he was patiently listening to you. Michizo rage was building in him, he wanted to make your boss suffer so much that he died while Michizo tortured him. You've been through a lot in the past, some healed you, some taught you, and some still haunt you. Michizo tried to comfort you as much as he could then he said with adoring eyes, "My love, I'm sorry that happened to you. What happened to you, you do not deserve to be treated like that. Sweetheart you deserve more than you could ever think, I know you've been through a lot in the past and now but I believe it'll be better in the future for you and for us my love. I'll always stay by your side no matter what, I treat you as well as I can because you deserve it, darling. All I want is for you to be happy and healthy, I don't ask for much." It's like he's eyes were healing you from all that happened, You felt safe with him. At that moment you were so touched that you cried even more and threw yourself in for a kiss. 

It was a passionate kiss, you both felt each other's warmth, and let me remind you that you were both naked. Michizo could feel your nipple rubbing against his chest while you were kissing him, but because of what had happened he wanted to respect you and not do it now. "Thank you for always staying by my side Michizo, I'm so glad that I met you." You were sobbing intensely while telling him how much he meant to you, Michizo rubber your head "Silly, you don't have to thank me for it. It's what I'm here for." You both chuckled and got up to get changed, he carried you to bed in a bridal style. Michizo tuck you to bed. After you were asleep, he secretly went out and tracked down your boss. 

The leaves of the plants are covered from the dew drops, You wake up and see Michizo sleeping soundly like a baby. You play with his hair and chuckle, What you didn't expect is you got a message on your phone. "Huh?" You were curious who sent you messages early in the morning "The boss is nowhere to be found." "Does that mean we don't get our salaries?" "Where is boss, I have to pass up the documents before he kills me." "The boss is probably lazy" You were so confused about what your colleagues texted. Suddenly, there is news saying that someone died hanging themselves at the bridge "HUH? ISN'T THAT BOSS?" You were flabbergasted, you didn't know how to react. "I killed him, he won't disturb you anymore." Michizo said while switching to a comfortable position to sleep. "DID YOU SEE THE NEWS?" "GUYS ISN'T THAT OUR BOSS?" "OH MAN WE WON'T GET OUR SALARIES ANYMORE." "AYO THAT'S OUR BOSS." Your phone was bombed with messages from your colleagues, you went back to sleep anyways.

Sadly we will now end the book here!!

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US EVEN THOUGH WE'RE NOT ALWAYS ACTIVE

WE LOVE YOU

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING OUR BOOK