Edgar Allan Poe X Reader : Upset

“WHAT'S WITH THIS? THIS IS BULLSHIT!” my boss shouting at me infront of my colleagues, throwing files and paper in my face. He keeps insulting me, throwing stuffs in my face. I hold back my tears, while I squeeze a smile out “WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING? YOU'RE DOING THIS HORRIBLY! YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU'RE FIRED!” my boss slaps me in the face and stomp her way back to her office.

I keep my things still keeping a smile on my face, I leave the office, and also leave the company. After a step in, in my house I start bursting in tears. I sat on the floor a voice full of self-hatred and despair, I started hurting myself using blades cutting myself. I scream while I cut myself, blood flowing on the floor.

The door creak open, “I'm back.” Poe said walking in, and saw blood on the floor. His eyes widen, he rushes to me taking the blades away from me. He hugs me tight “Oh my lord, babe what's going on? Why are you hurting yourself?” he started tearing up too. I cried my lungs out, “Everthing is going to be alright. I'm here for you. Just please don't hurt yourself or try to suicide. If you die... I- I can't live without you.” he's tears fall on the ground when he still grip me tight. He tries to calm me down, comforting me everything is ok, asking me what's going on, worrying. I can see his face full of anxious, he clean my wounds apply medicine on my wounds, and place bandages on it.

After things started to get calm, he carried me to the couch “What's wrong? What's causing you to hurt yourself constantly and bursting out of tears.” he worried and patiently patting on my head, I told him everything “I HATE MY JOB! I HATE THE BOSS! WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS TO ME? I- I didn't lost the files, it was one of my colleague who stole it. But I have no witness.” I tear up while telling him what happen in the office, he hugs me “It's alright. It's fine. If you don't like that job just forget about it, you have me! I'm always by your side. You can go to my office if you wanted too, I don't mind.” he said kissing on my head, hugging me tightly and not letting go, I hugged back.

I cried till I fall asleep, I slept leaning my head on his shoulder. He smiles “You are always my preciou one, you know how painful it is to see you break down like this. I really never see you break down Like this, it's so terrifying to see this. But it's ok now I'm here for you.” he whisper showing his worry. He carried me to bedroom while he hugs me while I sleep.

I had a nightmare, I dreamt of what happened again in office. I cried in the midnight, Poe woke up and he quickly hug me “It's alright I'm here, don't worry. It's all over. She really is traumatized about it.” he whisper to himself at the last sentence.

“I'm always here for you.” said Edgar Allan Poe. While he hugs you tightly.