Michizō Tachihara X Reader : Hot in here

“Ugh.. It's too hot in here, turn on the air conditioner!” Tachihara hissed, fanning himself with his bare hands. I made a beeline to the A/C controller, turning it then lying down on the bed, Tachihara then took off his white shirt, tossing it on the ground, “I feel like a roasted turkey!” I complained, I took off my shirt too, the summer heat was starting to make me annoyed, “(Y/n)! What are you doing?!” Tachihara quickly covered his eyes with a pillow, “PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON! IT'S INAPPROPRIATE!” He yelled and turning red at the same time, “Relax Tachihara...It's just really really hot in here~” I teased him while crawling towards him, he quickly covered me with a thick blanket, pinning me down on the bed,“You know I can't handle it. It will be too hot for me..” he said, looking away from me, he takes my shirt from the floor and handle it to me “Quickly put it on unless you wanna catch a cold, we turned the a/c on so it's starting to get cold in here.” he said, still looking away.

“Jeez... This is no fun.” I pouted and put my shirt on. After a few minutes of boredom, I've decided to tease Tachihara again. I slowly reached out my hand and touched his chest.

He's been working out..

I kept touching his body especially parts where it's...unexpected, he gulped hard, "(Y/N)..wha-what are you doing-” he stopped my hand from going lower, he tried to keep his demeanor but every touch made him weak. I felt myself getting turn on more and more, I started straddling him, “I really need it now~” I teased him while slowly drawing bee lines on his chest and stomach, “I-(Y/N)-Nghh...” he groaned, I moved closer and kissed him passionately. I moaned when he rubs his finger on my womanhood.

He started leaving hickeys on every inch of my body, “I told you I can't handle it didn't I? Now see who's awake.” I can feel him smirking on my skin, he continues kissing, sucking and licking on my neck and collarbone. He took off my shirt and bra, gently massaging my chests, I moan locking his body with my legs around his waist. He went lower, he started to tease me by sucking and biting on my nipples; I moaned so loud, my neighbors can definitely hear us. I scratched his back, leaving red marks on his back, he groans while biting on my nipple.

“I see that it's getting too excited and hot in here, shall we stop?~”,he was teasing me with his hand slowly pulling down my underwear, slowly pulling down to my thigh. I shook my head violently, it was too good to stop. He seems happy at my decision, his head moving down to my region, his breath tickling my inside-

*ding dong*

As the fire is growing stronger and stronger, someone rang the door bell. We both freeze and stopped what we're doing, quickly changing into my clothings and check on the door, “Ah shit... It's probably the neighbor.” Tachihara stomped his way to the door, he opens the door swiftly, eyebrows furrowed and mouth turning into a frown,“What do you want old man?” he snapped, the neighbor looks inside and saw me waving at him. He then looked down at Tachihara bottom then looked back up, “You are interrupting me with weird sounds!”,the neighbour yelled,“And you're interrupting us having a wonderful time!” Tachihara hissed at him and slammed the door, locking it. The neighbour was still outside yelling back curse words before leaving.

Tachihara pinned me onto the wall, his left knee between my legs, breath hitting my neck, his fingers going under my shirt,“Shall we continue?” Tachihara whispered into my ear then carried me to bedroom.