Nakahara Chuuya X Reader : Pocky Challenge

“Chuuya... I want snacks~” I beg Chuuya by acting cute infront of him, his cheeks were red but kept his demeanor, "(Y/N), shouldn't you be aware of your diet?",I pouted, "But today's a special day.."Chuuya sighed, knowing that he wouldn't beat me, he made his way to the door and headed out. Half an hour or so, he came back with a bag full of my favourite snacks.

I thanked Chuuya and grabbed the snacks, I sat on the sofa and get myself all comfortable then watched my favourite movie while enjoying with my snacks, Chuuya came and sat beside me,“Hmm... Funny.” he said with a mocking tone and a look of scowl in his face, I looked towards him and gave him a confused look, he noticed then murmured, “I hate this movie's main male character..” I looked at him again, “Why?” I questioned. "He reminds me of Dazai..that idiot.. "He frowned, I couldn't help but laughed at his adorable behaviour.

There was a scene where the guy feeds the girl pocky aka doing the pocky challenge but he bit it off, “Aww.... Why did they break it apart? I wanted them to kiss!” I said with a disappointed tone, Chuuya looked at me and chuckled. “Disappointed?” I nodded he then laughed again, he then took out a pocky from the box,“Why don't we make it happen?” he smirked, “I-” he stuffed some chips in my mouth and press his index finger on my lips, “We will make it happen and I know you wanna agree with me.” his smirk widens, eyes filled with lust.

He puts the end of the pocky in his mouth, “Come near me.” he said while the pocky was still hanging in his mouth, I was surprised of what he did but didn't hesitate to go closer to him. I started to nom on the other end of the pocky, we then slowly got closer to each other. His lips soon touches mine softly, I pulled away from him cause of shock, he looks at me with wide eyes,“Now we know why they don't kiss now huh. ” he said while forcing a smile on his face, he started to stand up and was preparing to leave. I quickly pulled his wrist and kissed him on the lips roughly.

He kissed me back and bit on my lip,almost drawing blood. He gently laid me down on the couch,his tongue in my mouth, hands on my body,“Wait Chuuya....Ah~..i-it doesn't work l-like that..mm~” his hands slowly reaching up to my breasts, I moaned, feeling so weak under his featherly touch,“Chuu- Chuuya... I need to b- breathe..” I moan out while he massaged my chests. Chuuya quickly silent me by kissing me forcefully in the lips.

I felt like the sun, sweats and heat radiating off every inch of my body. I breathe heavily, staring at Chuuya, he looks at me, seemingly intoxicated with my expression.

It turned him on even more...

He started biting on my neck and leaving hickeys, I wrapped his neck around my arms, wanting him to pleasure me even more.Breathing heavily, Chuuya slowly went lower....lower....lower. Leaving hickeys on my chests, “Chuuya~...ahh~…” moaning his name out; breathless, pleasure, sweatful.

He slowly kiss my stomach, hands going down to my womanho-

Vibrate vibrate

“Ugh..” Chuuya groaned, snatching his phone from the table,“WHAT DO YOU WANT IDIOTS!?” He cursed whoever was calling him for breaking his beloved moment.

He noticed that it was that bandage wasting machine(Dazai) calling him, both of them started to argued. I was still laying down on the sofa, patiently waiting for Chuuya to continue, after the call, he laid down on the sofa beside me,staring into my eyes with lust, “Can we do it all over again? Without anyone bothering us, let's start what I have started~"